Hogg Lie About Being At School During the Shooting

Here is the latest video admitting he was at home.

Here is the video with him acting like he is on lockdown at school.

Oh snap 

Holy shit.

So he admits he was at home.... And then fakes a video of himself at the school. Holy shit. 

Hogg is the very definition of fake.

dabigchet -

Lol at idiots getting all riled up at the prospect of a new conspiracy.

run away and pretend you didn’t post this comicon. Hopefully the thread gets buried.

unless, of course, others want to bump it to make fun of your gullible ass.

What? 

dabigchet -

run away and pretend you didn’t post this comicon. Hopefully the thread gets buried.

Don't buy it at all. The kid was so shaken up and scared he rides home to get his camera and rides back? Unless the kid is a complete sociopath, which he probably is, he would be done for an extended period of time. Now go fuck yourself.

"Wrong kid died" 

-Dewey Cox's father 

dabigchet -

I don't think there's much of conspiracy here. He admits himself he wasn't there

dabigchet -

No dog in this hunt, just trying to make sense of your counterargument (counter statement?). Are you saying that he was at the school during the shooting, left and came back?

dabigchet -
BrowBeaten -
dabigchet -

What? 

Read the link I posted. He was at the school during the shooting, filmed the video during lockdown. Then went back in the evening and that’s what his comment is referring to.

Imagine being a turd like comicon falsely spreading lies that a kid in lockdown during a shooting at his school is lying about it. Pretty shameful, imo.

Read my response fudge packer.

dabigchet -

Lmfao @ Hillary voter calling anyone gullible

dabigchet -
camicom -
dabigchet -

Don't buy it at all. The kid was so shaken up and scared he rides home to get his camera and rides back? Unless the kid is a complete sociopath, which he probably is, he would be done for an extended period of time. Now go fuck yourself.

Who said he was shaken up and scared?

I'm being sarcastic you GIGANTIC faggot.

Ripped foreskin, no peepee touching for 45 days

~D Hogg

4pdboxing - Ripped foreskin, no peepee touching for 45 days

~D Hogg

LOL

dabigchet -
BrowBeaten -
dabigchet -

What? 

Read the link I posted. He was at the school during the shooting, filmed the video during lockdown. Then went back in the evening and that’s what his comment is referring to.

Imagine being a turd like comicon falsely spreading lies that a kid in lockdown during a shooting at his school is lying about it. Pretty shameful, imo.

Hmmm... That sounds.... Weird. 

mihow -
dabigchet -
BrowBeaten -
dabigchet -

What? 

Hagg is no longer a kid, he's a Nazi

I agree with the rest of what you wrote tho

Watch the first video. He never says anything about leaving the campus and going home then coming back. Vox will do and say anything to keep the anti-gun narrative alive. 

dabigchet -
camicom -
dabigchet -
camicom -
dabigchet -

Where you also being sarcastic when you said he admitted he wasn’t home?

which is false. And a shitty thing to say.

dabigchet -
camicom -
dabigchet -
camicom -
dabigchet -

Where you also being sarcastic when you said he admitted he wasn’t home?

which is false. And a shitty thing to say.

You mean when he admitted he wasn't at school during the shooting?