Holland turned Vettori into a wrestler

Vettori don’t want any of that stand up

It’s MMA.

11 Likes

A wrestler who’s taking him down and dominating.
Holland want none of that.

8 Likes

Who is Holland a Black Belt under? He doesn’t look like he has the slightest idea of how to defend against top control.

3 Likes

Vettori turned Holland into a power bottom.

4 Likes

Dean Lister I think

Yeah wrestle fuck Holland will be the strategy for all of Holland’s opponents going forward

Travis Luetter I believe.

2 Likes

Holland’s striking is dangerous but he just got dominated. Vettori still has work to do, but he’s clearly a legit contender at 185 and Holland has been shown to be a ways off yet. Still young though so we’ll see how he improves

2 Likes

Holland with TD defense is a title contender. Right now he’s an easy win for anyone that can wrestle.

Disappointed for Holland but it’s a wrestler’s game and he has to improve his wrestling to have any hope of being a top fighter.

The fact that a mediocre fighter like Vetorri is a contender at 185 tells u how far the division has fallen from the Weidman, Rockhold days.

1 Like

WTF are you talking about? Did you see him fight Izzy? It was a very close fight. He’s top level.

2 Likes

Don’t see Vettori as mediocre at all. He’s strong, athletic, really good wrestling and grappling and decent striking with decent power. and solid gas tank And he’s 27. We’ll see if he keeps improving, but I’m not sure Weidman was that much better, he fell off a cliff. If you put him in that division right now he’d absolutely be top 10 at least imo

1 Like

Don’t think it was that great a performance for Vittori, Brunson showed us that Holland has zero takedown defence a few weeks ago, so not overly impressed that he was able to wrestle him him to his second unanimous defeat in a month

Holy shit. lol.

What in the world is going on here

2 Likes

Troll or Stupid?

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

No one gonna address this? Lol

1 Like