Holland wants Nate Diaz

How do I get the BBC layout

Done

Now pls tell me how u think Nate will beat Wonderboy

1 Like

Lol

Stephen Thompson is washed. Heā€™s not aggressive and heā€™s slower these days. Nate would walk him down and out box the hell outta him and bully him around the cage as Thompson does nothing but throw leg kicks and body kicks that Nate blocks

It would look like Nick vs Condit but even more dominant and the judges would actually get it right this time

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure, but Iā€™d love to see them fight

I could see wonderboy doing all sort of crazy shit just to keep distance, nate won against petis which koed wonderboy cleanly, so this fight is waste of time, and holland should fight Mas

1 Like

Nate Diaz notable wins: Conor. Jim Miller. Michael Johnson. Anthony Pettis. Gray Maynard. Donald Cerrone in his prime. Takanori Gomi

Stephen Thompson notable wins: Vicente Luque. Jorge Masvidal.

I donā€™t count Rory or Hendricks for Thompson cause that was post steroids

Nate has the better wins and better finishes. Heā€™s had the better ufc career imo

Iā€™ve been saying for years Nate belongs at 155. I hate him at 170

After khabib Left and retired, I said Nate had a legitimate chance at being champion at 155 and thatā€™s not me being a fan girl. Heā€™s far better at lightweight

1 Like

Heā€™s just lazy and doesnā€™t want to cut weight lol. Sucks cause even though LW is full of killers I love the matchups there

1 Like

Wait. Wonder boy is washed ? When was Nateā€™s last win ?

1 Like

@Nick_Diaz_Army I like you as a posterā€¦

But we are gonna have to disagree on u thinking Wonderboy is a Easy win for Nate.

I could see wonderoldboy finish Nate in 2 rounds.
And Iā€™m a big Diaz fan

1 Like

UnitedMinorIchthyosaurs-size_restricted
tumblr_o261yrLiC11s7ko9lo7_400

stephen-thompson-johny-hendricks-ufc-fight-night-82-4

2 Likes

tumblr_o27bvkwNPa1qa33wlo1_500.gifv
tumblr_o27bvkwNPa1qa33wlo6_500.gifv

tumblr_o27bvkwNPa1qa33wlo5_500.gifv

What avout Nateā€™s failed steroid test?

1 Like

Against Anthony Pettis. Who knocked wonderboy clean out

Really think Tferg is the best fight to make both are jouneymen, both too tough for their own good, both good grappling but like to bang. Im not a big fan of either but this fight style wise gets me excited

1 Like

On that basisā€¦

Wonderboy beat
Hendricks. Beat
Jon Fitch, who beat
Jake shields, who beat
Dan Henderson who beat

Fedor ā€¦

So on Ur MMA math also

Wonderboy beats Fedorā€¦

Pls tap out my friend @Nick_Diaz_Army

2 Likes