Holly Holm getting KTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUUagxkdtrQ

Stop the damn fight!

Rumbleeee - It's been 2 months. Let it go.

The only thing that was let go was her brain from consciousness

Timely thread is timely Phone Post 3.0

dood skunk -

Is there a more recent fight we can watch? Maybe something in mma? I heard her last fight was awesome! Something about Rousey getting kicked in the head? Phone Post 3.0

dood skunk -

Like Ronda's? Phone Post 3.0

Just like Ronda, although I think Ronda got KO'd twice as hard

JOESONDO - 
dood skunk -

Is there a more recent fight we can watch? Maybe something in mma? I heard her last fight was awesome! Something about Rousey getting kicked in the head? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure there are plenty of threads about that around here.

This one in particular is about Holly Holm getting folded like a walmart lawn chair

Is this the fight she came back from and won in the rematch? Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Is this the fight she came back from and won in the rematch? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that's the one

That was a bad KO but she showed a lot of heart and came back from it and fought her again in her next fight and beat her.

dood skunk - 
JOESONDO - 
dood skunk -

This one in particular is about Holly Holm getting folded like a walmart lawn chair

And there should be threads about it. I mean the way Rousey got battered and KO'd was brutal! She even took a few shots to her unconscious dome! Don't get me wrong, Rousey had her moments in the fight too. There was the time that she flailed at Holm, missing so badly they made an animated gif of Rousey being a bull and Holm being a matador. Or how about all those times that Rousey tried to throw Holm but failed? The best was the failed armbar attempt, just when you think Rousey has her, she doesn't! Oh, what am I saying? The best was when Rousey got caught sleeping on the job! She was so disoriented that count Chocula had to tell her where she was!

Sorry, what were saying?

JOESONDO - 
dood skunk - 
JOESONDO - 
dood skunk -

And there should be threads about it. I mean the way Rousey got battered and KO'd was brutal! She even took a few shots to her unconscious dome! Don't get me wrong, Rousey had her moments in the fight too. There was the time that she flailed at Holm, missing so badly they made an animated gif of Rousey being a bull and Holm being a matador. Or how about all those times that Rousey tried to throw Holm but failed? The best was the failed armbar attempt, just when you think Rousey has her, she doesn't! Oh, what am I saying? The best was when Rousey got caught sleeping on the job! She was so disoriented that count Chocula had to tell her where she was!

Sorry, what were saying?

Ronda sure did get put in her place! She got knocked the fuck out by Holly in front of MILLIONS of people. How embarrassing for a woman Joe Rogan claimed to be "a perfect 10, once in a lifetime"

But we were talking about Holly Holm taking a quick nap on the ropes, then getting knocked into Bolivian in this here thread

A testament to her toughness more than anything. Mental toughness as well considering the rematch went her way.

Serious beating though and a very bad ref, in fact one of the worst refereeing displays ever.

The Preachers Daughter, Holly "Money" Holm, smiles at this post.

Suicidalforlife - A testament to her toughness more than anything. Mental toughness as well considering the rematch went her way.

Serious beating though and a very bad ref, in fact one of the worst refereeing displays ever.

That's one of the reasons I posted this. I had never seen it before and couldn't believe the ref didn't stop the fight after she went out on the ropes.

dood skunk - Just like Ronda, although I think Ronda got KO'd twice as hard

One of the most delusional things I have ever read on this forum. Ronda got cracked good.. but the ref stopped it at the perfect time. Holly's loss was so brutal it made most people question the competency of the referee.

Suicidalforlife - A testament to her toughness more than anything. Mental toughness as well considering the rematch went her way.

This

What the hell was he doing especially when she was caught in the ropes....fights like this make boxing look really bad.

Great for Holly to come back and win the rematch Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
turdboy -
dood skunk - Just like Ronda, although I think Ronda got KO'd twice as hard

One of the most delusional things I have ever read on this forum. Ronda got cracked good.. but the ref stopped it at the perfect time. Holly's loss was so brutal it made most people question the competency of the referee.
That fight probably changed holly . She is not what I would call a fast talker. Agree? Referee was probably betting on holly losing Phone Post 3.0

Losing?

Dying more like.

Why?

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
dood skunk -
JOESONDO - 
dood skunk - 
JOESONDO - 
dood skunk -

Sorry, what were saying?

Ronda sure did get put in her place! She got knocked the fuck out by Holly in front of MILLIONS of people. How embarrassing for a woman Joe Rogan claimed to be "a perfect 10, once in a lifetime"

But we were talking about Holly Holm taking a quick nap on the ropes, then getting knocked into Bolivian in this here thread
Last week I noticed a funny gem can't believe I missed. Ronda had been flattened dead . She was struggling awake and Herb Dean was telling her "you got caught stay down its alright, you got caught ".

if you listen closely Ronda comes out with a weak, screeching "NoOo!"
That reminded me of 12 years before when my cat had a nightmare. She must have been attacked by a dog or something that day. As she slept, I noticed her writhing around in but still sleeping , and then very, very clearly meowed "noOo!" Just like Ronda did. Phone Post 3.0

While your cat story was enthralling..... I think you need to find a better way of entertaining your self other than gloating at Ronda getting beat man.

Second post on the thread is the best advice you can take.

For what its worth I was hoping Holly would win but thought eventually Rousey would get her down and submit her, so I'm not an avid Rousey supporter.