He has 6 UFC victories

Shame what happened to his daughter

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cop5_9jJhLy/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cop5_9jJhLy/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

She has thicc forearms

6 Likes

Another girl on this card with a dogshit record

The UFC is played out, it’s watered down, and it’s boring. They haven’t gotten a penny from me in almost a decade. I wish they would fire Dana, change the weak fucking rules (if One Championship can hold a show with “international rules” in the US, so can UFC) do away with chick fights and actually build some stars again.

7 Likes

That Ashlee Evans smith girl has been in the UFC since 2014 (9 years)

And has only fought 8 times !!!

Champion Brandon Moreno has fought 7 times in 3 years!!!

Fuck off WMMA

5 Likes

Total bullshit. I hate WMMA, but Holly Holm is the most boring fighter in WMMA. I can’t believe anyone wants to watch her.

8 Likes

She’s still around?

Still shaving her head?

2 Likes

I don’t even want to see her play with her steroid mini dick

3 Likes

They don’t.

This is like Dana’s “winkwink” break. He’s obligated under the ESPN contract to put on way too many events a year so he does everyone a favour at least once in a while by making cards nobody wants to, has to, or will watch.

It’s like a weekend off for fans from non stop UFCs while simultaneously fulfilling his obligations.

2 Likes

She has a lifetime membership in the UFC.

3 Likes

True, she’ll always be cool for that. But she she’s kind of a knob and wasn’t she dating that fucked moron?

While googling that I came across that they stole some basket of medical supplies meant for a hospital a couple years ago and when police intervened they returned it missing a bunch of shit :rofl: classy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She’s got some nice looking cans though.

Yup I remember her stealing the basket .

I think the RING door cam caught them stealing emergency supplies masks etc

1 Like

1 Like

I was curious who has the most decisions in UFC history, I figured it either has to be her or Tecia Torres.

So, this link is super dated, and doesn’t seem to answer the question, but it’s an interesting rabbit hole either way. It also occurs to me that we should have some kind of poll for who is the worst decision/point-fighting fighter in UFC history. It’s not easy to measure, because there are guys with a lot of decisions who were also in the UFC forever (Diego, Koscheck), and there’s guys with lots of decisions that were amazing fights (also Diego).

1 Like

Also take into consideration that women only joined the UFC 10years ago and there are way more men and divisions so it’s gonna be higher.

There was a chart I found that was accurate and went by divisions
Woman’s 115 had a 87% chance of going to a decision

she killa

1 Like