Holly Holm vs. Ketlen Vieira

Ketlen is clearly emotionally disturbed. Holly, on the other hand, should be cut for aggressively trying to avoid fighting.

5 Likes

This is what y’all get for talking about chicks fighting. The topped ranked chicks suck at fighting.

I thought Holm was going to eke out a decision after it was over. But I also felt like tonight went as well as it possibly could for Holm but Viera could have been twice as good.

Just keep getting them checks Holly

the one time I dont bet and if I would have the judges would of helped me? I would have bet Vieira for sure. lol

2 wins in a row for Ketlen. Up next: title shot.

2 in a row? What a streak. Main event material on a PPV for sure.

Wmma is so shallow a 2 fight “streak” is all it takes…what a shit show that was. And that likely “earned” her a title shot.

Excited Daniel Cormier GIF by UFC

1 Like

Holly and Anders were the 2 biggest wall stallers on the night, hope the trend for not rewarding that tactic continues

With exception of her fight with Rhonda, all of Holly’s fights have been boring as hell.

6 Likes

waynes world GIF

3 Likes

Dana White doesn’t even watch these bullshit cards haha

1 Like

Bethe was not boring

They both got screwed

Terrible fight, both should lose. Holly should retire.

3 Likes

fuck EVERY fight holly is in
is fucking boring and its her running and non boxing that makes it like that

just runs…throwing cheap side kicks to knees…never actually boxing which is supposed to be her thing

how many times did she use a double jab while moving to her right to set up a southpaw left…NEVER

she is basically proof why world champion in any female combat sport does not mean as much as national champion in men’s

its the same fucking 30 chicks that fight each other
in boxing or kickboxing or mma or whatever

same chicks fighting each other in different rule
sets…depending on the week lol

4 Likes

Her fight with Bethe was boring as hell until she knocked her out. The ref actually had to tell them to start fighting.

Shocked to find out this fight was a stinker

Seriously though, do you think any part of these women realises they’re absolutely terrible at MMA, or do you think they are actually deluded enough to think this crap deserves prime time spots?

And another case for eliminating women’s mma.

Watching Ketlen laying face down crying like a bitch was painful.

Worst reaction to a win ever.

7 Likes