Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey

Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey

1 Like
2 Likes

I remember standing outside a bar in college when this fight happened, and people everywhere were checking thier phones surprised that Ronda got KO'd.

Edmond after 1st round - great work champ, fucking hilarious how bad he is.

Ronda chasing Holm around the cage all night was God awful lol

Right up there with Machida KOing Rashad. Actually this was way more satisfying.

great fight. could watch it every single day

I have never been more satisfied to see someone eat crow as I was for the outcome of this fight. 

I remember jumping out of my chair cheering. 

I think confidence is great, and a necessary component for a fighter, but sheer arrogance is what Rousey displayed. 

What a night that was. I remember my girlfriend (ex) and I jumping up and down in the living room like little kids. 

"It takes a lot of energy being a rockstar" -Goldy

"She's getting punched in the face. It has nothing to do with being a rockstar" -Rogan

LOL.

Red Stuff -

This is the best one.

Does Ronda look a little pudgy (legs, stomach, etc.) in this fight compared to usual?

Forgot that Holly took her down (around 7:35)

FatBuddha - Forgot that Holly took her down (around 7:35)

Holly has a BEASTLY clinch game. The only times I thought she looked good vs Cyborg, is when she clinched up, and she absolutely controlled cyborg in those clinches.

FatBuddha - Forgot that Holly took her down (around 7:35)

Holly took her down after Ronda rocked her. 

Rough fight for Ronda.  It's tough going after someone stronger than you for the first time ever.  I still think Holly juices though.

leifdawg -

Rough fight for Ronda.  It's tough going after someone stronger than you for the first time ever.  I still think Holly juices though.

Like Rhonda the bulldog neck and shoulders didn't....