Holly should've waited for Ronda

Obviously hindsight is 20-20 but damn, everybody was saying it. Just wait, even if it's a year or more. Just wait.

Now, 3 losses in a row. If she would've waited for Ronda she would've scored on her biggest pay day ever on maybe the biggest rematch in UFC history. She would've taken Ronda out again. Possibly would still be the 135 lb champion.

What a difference.

Yeah, I was thinking this on my way home. Kudos to her for wanting to stay active, but Holly/Ronda II would have done 1.5 million buys and got her a huge pay day. Now she is coming off 3 losses, fighting in a division with no stars and has shown herself to be a one dimensional fighter.

Mistake for sure.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Obviously hindsight is 20-20 but damn, everybody was saying it. Just wait, even if it's a year or more. Just wait.

Now, 3 losses in a row. If she would've waited for Ronda she would've scored on her biggest pay day ever on maybe the biggest rematch in UFC history. She would've taken Ronda out again. Possibly would still be the 135 lb champion.

What a difference.
Agreed.

I was emphatically asking myself wtf is with all this rushing.

Enjoy the championship, do talk shows then get on w it.

No need to rush in against a new opponent so fast.

MDubz - 
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf*kers - Obviously hindsight is 20-20 but damn, everybody was saying it. Just wait, even if it's a year or more. Just wait.

What a difference.

Nah she wouldn't of beat Ronda again. Ronda wouldn't of went at her aggressively the way she did the first fight. Holly just sucks, Ronda beat herself in that fight by being stubborn and bullish, Holly can't beat anyone to save her life. Cut her

Wouldn't have**, you hillbilly.

Holm is getting cut, so no more paydays for her. Especially after embarrassing herself tonight.

MDubz -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Obviously hindsight is 20-20 but damn, everybody was saying it. Just wait, even if it's a year or more. Just wait.

What a difference.

Nah she wouldn't of beat Ronda again. Ronda wouldn't of went at her aggressively the way she did the first fight. Holly just sucks, Ronda beat herself in that fight by being stubborn and bullish, Holly can't beat anyone to save her life. Cut her

Ya because losing to the three she lost to makes her garbage. She is top 5 in the world and no chance she is cut

Have to respect her for fighting. Rare thing these days a champ who actually wants to fight and defend their title

Ill still bone her

1) Ronda is never coming back so she would be waiting forever.  Even if she does come back, as of right now its extremely uncertain at best.  Like Ive said in the past, IF we ever see her fight and I dont believe we will, it will be in 2 years when her and miesha miss the money and limelight.  That fight will bring buyers.  Believe me, Ronda never wants to fight Holly again.  

2)Holly's 3 losses dont matter much.  That division needs fighters and needs Holly.  Once Cyborg and Derandemine fight, If Holly gets a win or two in the meantime, she might get a shot.  When DeRandemine loses to Cyborg, I could see a rematch with HH for the title shot down the road. 

They need all the girls at 145 they can get if they want to build a decent division.

No way. She's a real fighter. She wanted to challenge herself. I'm glad she didn't wait for Ronda.

Southpaw76 - Have to respect her for fighting. Rare thing these days a champ who actually wants to fight and defend their title

This.

You can't fault Holm for going on and having three fights while others take a year off.

Seems ronda only decided to return when holly lost

BigTedBear - They need all the girls at 145 they can get if they want to build a decent division.

I can see Sara McMann moving up to 145. For Sara being like 36 this might be her last shot at a belt. 

She was very underwhelming in MMA prior to the Rousey fight. For one night, against Ronda, she was perfect. 

She's a lifelong combat athlete who beat the supposed best in the game. She thought she reached a new peak. Turns out she was the Buster Douglas of MMA. 

She could lose 10 in a row, and it'll never negate her destruction of Ronda and the myth surrounding her.

Meanwhile holly got paid 4 times why Ronda cried on the sidelines with her millions.

Holly is a real fighter, and a female, a very rare breed. She's in it for the glory not the money. But yeah she could've had better management for sure.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Obviously hindsight is 20-20 but damn, everybody was saying it. Just wait, even if it's a year or more. Just wait.

What a difference.

Yep, all day long. You gotta put part of the blame on her mgmt team for not having good sense. Bottom line fighting is not about "fighting" or wanting to fight, for cryinoutloud, it's about having a career, making money. She probably made a tiny portion of her potential, sponsor loss, and the 'big fight' winning again. HH is just not the person who should be making those decisions.

A good manager, Angelo Dundee would have said 'shut up about the wanting to fight and wait'.

Fight4Food - 

Ronda would need to be on some meds to step again in cage with holm, he is fragile bitch and second ko would send her straight for suicadal note

After observing multiple posts from you in the last couple of days I am going to take a guess and say that English is your third language?