Holly's Back

3 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Holm (14-5 MMA, 7-5 UFC) and Vieira (12-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC) have agreed to a five-round bout at UFC Fight Night on May 21, multiple people with knowledge of the situation verified to MMA Junkie following an initial report from MMA journalist Ariel Helwani.

The people requested anonymity because the UFC has yet to make an official announcement. Contracts for the bout have not yet been signed.

The UFC Fight Night card does not currently have an official location, venue, or broadcast plans.

Holm, No. 5 in the latest USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie women’s bantamweight rankings, hasn’t seen action since an October 2020 win over Irene Aldana. The 40-year-old has been booked multiple times since then, but the former UFC champ and boxing champ has suffered injuries and health issues that have prevented her from getting back in the octagon.

No. 9-ranked Vieira, meanwhile, will look to topple her second consecutive former UFC titleholder. The 30-year-old Brazilian is coming off a unanimous decision win over Miesha Tate in the UFC Fight Night 198 main event in November, and she’ll look to build on that against Holm.

With the addition, the UFC Fight Night on May 21 lineup includes:

• Holly Holm vs. Ketlen Vieira
1 Like

Yes Thats Hollys Back and…

3 Likes

So What No GIF

3 Likes

Lilly Singh No GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

6 Likes

Air punches galore

8 Likes

Shes a thoroughbred, and she will forever be immortalized as the woman that turned Ronda Rousey into Rocky Dennis (worth the lookup).

sport killer

LOL Holm Lotta Love u guys have for her

1 Like

Oh god please no 5 round main events. This is number 1 bullshit.

5 Likes

Im fine being the only guy here with his tounge up her ass. Ill kiss her passionstely in the wake of a beach, while gently caressing her freckles under pounding surf. Our kids will beat the shit outta all your judgemental kids. Mess with German Irish Red headed fury. Ill Ill also note my rugged facial hair used to consist of dark, rich, browns, reds, burnt siena, and black follicles. This should undoubtedly add to the overall atteactiveness of our offspring, its just common sense. This is a most likely scenario and Im comfortable with that.

8 Likes

Yeah I noticed HBJ is a fan . Do you other guys hate Holly or WMMA ?

1 Like

6 Likes

Fucking Thiago, he cant even wrap it ALL the way around 1 time.

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Im still amazed every time I hear Woodley at just how bad he is, like why even release that? Does he think he sounds good?

2 Likes

Ahhh. I love my punch drunk Holly. Any time.

1 Like