Holly's great, but the 2 title thing means squat!

Seriously, enough with the two belt thing. This one is a joke at this stage!

GSP never fought in the USADA era

Any statistics, streaks, records they can make they're gonna make.  

"GSP never fought in the USADA era"

Either did Chuck, Royce, Randy......what about it?

It will but only if she wins this fight then beats cyborg, 

2 straight losses before a title fight tarnishes it a lot.

the only reason anyone likes holly is because she beat Ronda. she's boring as hell.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - the only reason anyone likes holly is because she beat Ronda. she"s boring as hell.

Make no mistake......the fact that she's an awesome human being makes her pretty likable as well!

CRE - GSP never fought in the USADA era

Are you in the right thread?

FingerorMoon -

Exactly!?

sgotwalks - 
FingerorMoon -

Exactly!?

I thought we were talking about things that were jokes at this stage?

She lost 2(3 now) fights and gets a tittle shot 

CRE -
sgotwalks - 
FingerorMoon -

Exactly!?

I thought we were talking about things that were jokes at this stage?

GSP is

Image result for no joke

You mad bro ?

what is this two belt thing you speak of?

were they both coming off losses for this title fight?

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh - Yeah fuck that bitch how dare she even think for one moment that all the work and effort she put into her career meant something. Only Ronda, the Golden Girl of MMA, is allowed to have a comeback after a loss.

Ur an asshole op.

Don't be a dummy. My point was simply that it comes off as a shallow promotional play to play up the two belt thing when the new weight division has no lineage, and there isn't even a tournatment to determine the champ. Just two hand picked opponents, one of them coming off of two losses.

Interim belts......two division champs........Sage..........Paige...........blah, blah, blah.......

The fact that I'm even responding to your retarded post is embarrassing. Ronda is a cunt, and Holly's win over her was one of the top moments in MMA, so clearly you are reading into this like an idiot with that gibberish. As my thread title says "Holly is great", I wanted her to win, but the "two division champ" angle they were pushing was hollow!

Imagine how much more dominnt he would have been not having to fight a bunch of juiceheads.

Bet he would have finished them all.