Hollywood height chart

FYI

http://i.imgur.com/ct9rW6X.jpg

I THOUGHT JAVIER BARDEM WAS TALLER. SAME WITH EMELIO ESTEVEZ

Javier Baridim and jason statham were the biggest surprises.

So everyone in Hollywood is under 6foot.. Phone Post 3.0

Based on that chart, I'm pretty sure I could take DeVito.

The Rock is a Hollywood guy now. Put his ass in there. Same with Thor

They have the heads of tall people, but the bodies of the average

I refuse to believe Robert Downey Jr and Marky Mark are shorter than me!!!!

That can't be right. I'm 5' 8" and you're telling me I'm taller than most of those guys? I don't buy it.

Why did lt stop at 5ft 9 Phone Post

If Bardem is that short Janes bond is shorter???

Phone Post

For laughs

Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Another one

http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/hollywood-height-chart-full.jpg

Javier Bardem
Actor
Javier Ángel Encinas Bardem is a Spanish actor. In 2007, he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as psychopathic assassin Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men. Wikipedia
Born: March 1, 1969 (age 44), Las Palmas, Spain
Height: 6' 0" (1.83 m)

So...this graphic is untrustworthy.

Really hard to believe Tim Robbins is 6ft 4 Phone Post

I heard a lot of romantic lead actors are shorter then average because it is easier to frame them with the female lead. But then they lie about their height because women dont like short men. Phone Post

easedel - I can see how this is. Most of these actors were into theater when in high school and stuff. Usually those types of people at that age weren't really into sports, athletic, on the small "wimpy" side, etc.

I agree. It's not hard to imagine that men who do professional make believe (arguably an effeminate artsy/creative field) aren't exactly the best physical specimens (at least in terms of height).

caseharts - Really hard to believe Tim Robbins is 6ft 4 Phone Post

Seen him in person he is really tall. Didn't think James Cromwell was no big. Phone Post