Holm card tonight discussion

Damn I saw him at +170 you must have got him early and everyone bet him down that much. The oddsmakers fucked up on that one.

1 Like

Use pokerstars if that helps.

1 Like

Ya mma odds are funny like that. A lot of times oddmakers just have no idea who these ppl are espec young up and comers.

1 Like

With boxing its like impossible Its either -1000 or like +460 and 99 times out of 100 the fav is going to win. You have to bet for the over/under in boxing most of the time. Very rare in boxing for a fight to be evenly matched.

1 Like

We did just have the -10000 Holyfield upset in Boxing. That was wild I usually never take the bait on the giant ones like that but after that I might if see something that has a tiny chance.

Its just never worth it in boxing. My last 2 bets I bet on Tyson fury via dec for like +200 or close to which i lost as he knocked the guy out and I bet on Canelo via KO for similar odds which he lost as well. U cant just pick the winner in boxing like u can in mma so that complicates things.

Prop bets are tough… unless its the Over on a WMMA Fight

Ya thats usually my go to. Same with flyweights. Just bet it goes the distance and most of the time youll get it right haha cheers.

Same. Chick fight to go the distance is a solid selection 93% of the time.

1 Like

FUck man wtf with these idiots judges. Clear win for anders yet they fuck him. Theyre always fucking up my parlays.

ANd in boxing the underdogs almost never win. In mma they win all the time.

That’s irrelevant to me as to whether it’s a good or bad card. That typically means there is an inept fighter on one side. That has nothing to do with whether the fights are significant. The joy of just seeing fights faded 15 years ago. Decision does not equate to boring, and finish does not equate to exciting.

A couple of chicks in a fight with close odds? Why not take a flyer on the draw…

2022-05-21 (3)

$5 for $330.

1 Like

Surprisingly I’ve hit a few Draws before I could be up overall lifetime on those bets since they can pay like 60-1. They are usually throwaway bets for me though and just do a $1 to win $50 or $60.

All you need now is one to win the last round and the other to get fouled and you got this Draw 28-28

1 Like

Ya, I won one a couple years ago for $375 on a $5 bet. The funny thing is, there was a draw earlier on the card and it made me think, 'hmmm, the odds are highly unlikely of seeing 2 draws in one event, but it there is going to be one it will be this one. I made the bet, and much to my good fortune there were two draws on that fight card. For the life of me I don’t recall who it was, but it’s probably the only time there were ever 2 draws on the same UFC card.

I don’t touch them often, and sometimes I will drop a buck or two, but when those fights are cose I get mad at myself as it’s happening. “You fucking idiot… for an extra three bucks you could land another couple hun.” Then the fights ends up a split decision anyhow and I’m like "Oh good, I saved $3.00.

1 Like

I remember one was a Bethe Correira fight lol

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Well sheeeit! It all comes down to the Ponz for $191.00 on this parlay. Time to turn up the volume!

1 Like

Ponz should have got the Decision I think. Fuck man you had it!

1 Like