Holm: I am not looking for Fight of the Night

itzeastman - All i heard the whole fight was "USHHHH"
Before she threw the strike. It's so weird. I have never heard someone exhale on the load up. Phone Post 3.0

Her last fight literally put me to sleep and made me miss the co/main. Phone Post 3.0

luctaro - "I am not looking for Fight of the Night".

Yeah we noticed.
Lol this Phone Post 3.0

fight of the night is not for the closest fight...its for a competitive and enjoyable fight to watch. some fighters get finished and the fight is still given fight of the night, especially when there is a better finish on the card.

your not willing to lose to put on a good fight, we get it. HIYAHHHH!

Southpaw76 - I thought she did well her last fight. Hit but dont get hit. How i was taught also. If its your head in there it makes plenty of sence Phone Post 3.0

ya the fat karate kid mentality "hit but dont be hit"

works great if you can finish...that fight could have went on 17 rounds and we would have not seen a finish.

whatever you consider a win i guess?

" I honestly feel like the people that write negative things on Twitter, the Internet and all that, are people that don't do our job."

Weird how the people who pay fighter salaries are insulted if they do anything other than offer praise.

I'm not saying it's ok to bash but respectful criticism is ok, isn't it?

luctaro - "I am not looking for Fight of the Night".

Yeah we noticed.

This x2

Being that she is a boring as fuck point fighter, i don't think she has anything to worry about.

Spinning Shit -
Before she threw the strike. It's so weird. I have never heard someone exhale on the load up. Phone Post 3.0
Wink needs earplugs just to hold pads for her Phone Post 3.0

I thought her last fight was just bizarre. She looked like she was fighting a heavy bag but still managing to miss it. Also, tennis screams.

Dr Doom - She is of course 100% correct and anyone with any intelligence would understand that the goal of a fighter should be to finish their opponent, not take a beating and win a decision.

She didn't say she wanted to keep putting on shit fights, she just said she wanted to finish her opponents. But she will cop a mountain of shit because just bleed bro.

Despite what she says, she doesn't seem to be looking to finish a fight in the UFC either.

John Dougherty - 
Spinning Shit -
Wink needs earplugs just to hold pads for her Phone Post 3.0

the monica seles of mma