Holms Boxing on another level to Rouseys

Holly holm boxing is it lightyears ahead of rondas? as her grappling is to holly, i know with rondas hips them right hooks look so powerful, will be interesting to see if ronda would stand with holm to prove a point what do u think ?

20 second fight. Ronda wins Phone Post 3.0

Rousey will own that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Rousey by Destruction

Vikingknee - 20 second fight. Ronda wins Phone Post 3.0

Ko again?? or will she use her grappling will agree though dont think anyone is on her wavelength or will be ,cyborg maybe for a time but i believe that time has passed now i cant see it

Has Holm ever faced a fighter that was trained by a guy that is on a mural with Muhammad Ali?

her ground is the trots though

fight wont stay standing

in other new cyborg will debut at 135

But it's not Boxing. It's MMA. Ronda will finish her very quickly. I have not seen Holy take it to the mat once. She will be in a shark tank with Ronda.

Holy has the most padded record ever. Even the 100 pound cans with lead in their shoes that she did fight, they weren't first round destructions, not even close.

A few later round head-kick finishes, but they were against girls who don't even fight anymore.

Judo slam + armbar= Ronda Rousey win in 20 seconds Phone Post 3.0

I'm hoping for a good competitive fight. Pulling for Ronda. I'd like to see her stand for a bit just to see how she takes on a legit boxer. Once it hits the mat, the fight is close to over immediately. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Has Holm ever faced a fighter that was trained by a guy that is on a mural with Muhammad Ali?

This is a very good question.

Mike126 -
time traveling 12er -
stevekt - Has Holm ever faced a fighter that was trained by a guy that is on a mural with Muhammad Ali?

do you even know who he is bro?
To his defense, a friend made it for him. Phone Post 3.0
I think his dad made it. Phone Post 3.0

so if somebody makes you something,you must throw a huge lifesize times 10 poster of it up in the gymm...

is that the way it goes..

the ali poster with him is just funny

i laugh everytime i see it

i guess it not the actual poster thats funny

its the fact that it ali a living legend with him beside it.. just screams cocky

Daverr - 
the ali poster with him is just funny

i laugh everytime i see it

Me too. He's slapped together a mural with one of the, if not the biggest, sports icons in the history of sports.