Holocaust Survivor set on fire & killed

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/murder-in-paris-probed-as-anti-semitic

Murder of elderly woman in Paris probed as anti-Semitic

A march is planned in Paris after the murder of 85-year-old Holocaust survivor Mireille Knoll.

POSTED: MAR 26 2018 12:57PM EDT

UPDATED: MAR 27 2018 05:24AM EDT

FOX5NY - French authorities say the killing of an elderly Jewish woman in Paris is being investigated as an anti-Semitic murder.  The woman, identified in French media as Mireille Knoll, was stabbed at least 11 times and her body was set on fire.

The Paris prosecutor's office said Monday two suspects have been put in custody. It said it is asking investigating judges to charge the pair with premeditated murder of a vulnerable person for anti-Semitic motives.

The office also asked for the suspects to be jailed pending trial.

Leading Jewish group CRIF said the 85-year-old woman was slain last week in Paris' eastern 11th district. The victim had reportedly escaped a round-up of Jews in Paris during World War II.  The group says a neighbor who had previously made anti-Semitic statements was one of the people under arrest.  They didn't confirm reports that the man was Muslim. 

This is all part of the cultural enrichment program

define 'cultural enrichment' and how it pertains to this case.

If punishment was more severe for shit like this we would see less of it.

Public viewing of the two being stabbed 11 times (non-fatal) then set on fire.

If the lady had a husband or children then they would be the one allowed to execute.

blood fist -

Cultural enrichment meaning adding wonderful diversity such as this case from our good friends in the religion of peace

Ghost of Retard -

If the lady had a husband or children then they would be the one allowed to execute.

Agreed an "eye for an eye"

So many Jews have pushed for muslims flooding Europe to 'punish' them for the holocaust (even though Israel let no Syrian refugees in and built a fence to keep them out).

Now this poor woman is killed because of their own hatred for Europe and their desire to destroy it.

How about just treating Europe like their beloved Israel and keeping dangerous muslims out and building a wall to defend it. This wouldn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

toelocku - 
Ghost of Retard -

I'll probably get flamed for this unmercilessly, but...

I did govt. contract work in Iraq for 13 months in 2005-2006, then again for 10 months in 2007-2008. During my first stint, I was in Basrah and we had several local nationals working for us.

Now, these locals ranged all the way from very lowly guys picking up cigarette butts all day to HIGHLY intelligent, university educated, multi-lingual professionals. Many of the latter worked in the building I did.

Some of us used to get into great conversations. Everything from religion to politics to westernization of women and more. Great people.

Anyway, one day not too long after I'd been there, I got into a conversation with a guy that worked in our property departement. Was asking him if he was glad we were there, that Saddam was no longer in power, etc.

He said that while he was glad that Saddam was no longer in power, that some of his truly barbaric methods did actually work.

He then went on to tell me about a part of their judicial system (or whatever you'd call it) that punished car thieves. There were varying punishments, but all of them were pretty nasty. I guess it wasn't at all out of the question for someone to be killed for stealing cars.

After a little while of this, they all but had to get rid of this part of the govt.

Not because it was too barbaric or there was too much turmoil or social pressures or anything else...

...but because people just quit stealing cars and they decided to put those personnel into other areas of govt.

Something to think about.

Found this on The Times of Israel.

A granddaughter of Knoll, Noa Goldfarb, wrote on Facebook that her grandmother was murdered by a neighbor who is a Muslim.

“Twenty years ago, I left Paris knowing that neither my future nor that of the Jewish People is to be found there,” wrote Goldfarb, who lives in Herzliya, Israel. “But who would’ve thought that I was leaving my relatives where terrorism and cruelty would lead to such a tragedy. Grandmother was stabbed to death 11 times by a Muslim neighbor she knew well, who made sure to set fire to her home and left us not even one object, a letter, a photograph, to remember her by. All we have are our tears and each other.”

blood fist -

If you keep letting people in from shit hole countries, eventually you will become one.

Fuck, that’s terrible. 

Not even this will stop the French from continuing down this path.

VHStapefan - Found this on The Times of Israel.

A granddaughter of Knoll, Noa Goldfarb, wrote on Facebook that her grandmother was murdered by a neighbor who is a Muslim.

“Twenty years ago, I left Paris knowing that neither my future nor that of the Jewish People is to be found there,” wrote Goldfarb, who lives in Herzliya, Israel. “But who would’ve thought that I was leaving my relatives where terrorism and cruelty would lead to such a tragedy. Grandmother was stabbed to death 11 times by a Muslim neighbor she knew well, who made sure to set fire to her home and left us not even one object, a letter, a photograph, to remember her by. All we have are our tears and each other.”

Fuckin scum

VHStapefan - Found this on The Times of Israel.

Wow it was her fucking neighbour

How could you hurt an 85 year old woman?

Stache - How could you hurt an 85 year old woman?

brainwashing

toelocku - 

brainwashing

I can't imagine the level of hatred needed to harm an old lady, let alone set her on fire.

trump2016 - So many Jews have pushed for muslims flooding Europe to 'punish' them for the holocaust (even though Israel let no Syrian refugees in and built a fence to keep them out).

Now this poor woman is killed because of their own hatred for Europe and their desire to destroy it.

How about just treating Europe like their beloved Israel and keeping dangerous muslims out and building a wall to defend it. This wouldn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

You are full of pig shit.

And one youtube that supports your opinion doen't change that.

Stache -
toelocku - 

brainwashing

I can't imagine the level of hatred needed to harm an old lady, let alone set her on fire.

If you were indoctrinated with hatred from the day you were born it's easy to overcome  certain people's conscience

OJTT_Wiggy - 
toelocku - 
Ghost of Retard -

I'll probably get flamed for this unmercilessly, but...

I did govt. contract work in Iraq for 13 months in 2005-2006, then again for 10 months in 2007-2008. During my first stint, I was in Basrah and we had several local nationals working for us.

Now, these locals ranged all the way from very lowly guys picking up cigarette butts all day to HIGHLY intelligent, university educated, multi-lingual professionals. Many of the latter worked in the building I did.

Some of us used to get into great conversations. Everything from religion to politics to westernization of women and more. Great people.

Anyway, one day not too long after I'd been there, I got into a conversation with a guy that worked in our property departement. Was asking him if he was glad we were there, that Saddam was no longer in power, etc.

He said that while he was glad that Saddam was no longer in power, that some of his truly barbaric methods did actually work.

He then went on to tell me about a part of their judicial system (or whatever you'd call it) that punished car thieves. There were varying punishments, but all of them were pretty nasty. I guess it wasn't at all out of the question for someone to be killed for stealing cars.

After a little while of this, they all but had to get rid of this part of the govt.

Not because it was too barbaric or there was too much turmoil or social pressures or anything else...

...but because people just quit stealing cars and they decided to put those personnel into other areas of govt.

Something to think about.

Nothing to flame you for imo.

I remember during the invasion of Iraq, reading a girls blog of what was happening over there. Just a regular girl in a regular life. She much preferred the life with Saddam over the invasion. At least she previously led a relatively normal life compared to afterwards.

People were scared into behaving. If that was what it took then fine. If people can't respect others because of morality, then they need to be forced into it.