Holy Crap WHAT AN ELBOW!

ShawnRocknRoll -

Super nice elbow .... but thats why you show respect before and after the fight not during . Korean Zombie lost my respect with that huggin bullshit. Good Job Yair 

To be fair, yair was intiating the hugs. At one point, yair raised his hands and TKZ just looked at him, ready to fight but felt like he had to do something so he would put his hand out to bump

Joshinho -
ShawnRocknRoll -

Super nice elbow .... but thats why you show respect before and after the fight not during . Korean Zombie lost my respect with that huggin bullshit. Good Job Yair 

To be fair, yair was intiating the hugs. At one point, yair raised his hands and TKZ just looked at him, ready to fight but felt like he had to do something so he would put his hand out to bump

That was annoying. First time ok but the second time...

KOTY, I still feel bad for KZ but what a fight and simply astonishing finish. Love seeing fights where we get to see lots of different techniques and some rarely used too. Gotta give props to Yair, amazing fight from both but that knock out was devastating. Just one second... I hope KZ bounces back.

DanWilliamson -
Jason - 

Did anyone else think the elbow happened at the bell or after it? McDonald didn’t stop the fight until after the bell

Absolutely not, check he replay Jason!

Yeah , I wasn’t trying to take anything away from anyone .just curious, from a technical stand point. Even if the elbow lands right before the bell, when does ref come in to stop it? I don’t have the replay available. A fight doesn’t instantly end when a fighter goes out, its over when the ref stops it, and that appears to happen after the bell

Nevermind, got to watch it again, all happens within the bell, amazing

I deem thee the HEEELLLLLLBOOOWWWWW!!

That my friends was a thing of beauty.

congrats Yair, you just made the all time KO highlight reel in UFC history

#immortal

A hail mary that connected, good for Yair. Definitely KOTY. Agreed that the hugging and hand shaking stuff being too much. Beginning of the round and after the low blows, I get it. Aside from that, don't do it.

yair threw that anderson-frykland elbow many times last night

it never landed til the last second

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
ShawnRocknRoll -

Yair lost my respect not Zombie. Yair was instigating all of that stuff. Sportsmanship gone wrong for Zombie. 

Both of them actually

ShawnRocknRoll - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
ShawnRocknRoll -

Yair lost my respect not Zombie. Yair was instigating all of that stuff. Sportsmanship gone wrong for Zombie. 

Both of them actually

You guys are nuts. They both showed respect, Yair initiating it. Zombie made sure through eye contact and body language that Yair was ready to go again and they both did. It didn’t affect the ending.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
ShawnRocknRoll -

This

Lamonyk -

U think that elbow was planned or was he just trying to get up and got lucky?.....hell of a fight!!

Ive watched the replay probably 20 times, I'm not seeing him throw this crazy reverse rising elbow. I see zombie running into his elbow by a fluke.

Floppy Divac - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
ShawnRocknRoll -

This

My god the crying in this thread…

I was convinced it was a headbutt before the replay.

Absolutely amazing.

I’m a weird way it reminded me of fedor vs arlovski. Both guys deserve credit for the KO, but it was damn near gifted to them

Seemed Yair was ducking down that way many times before that so likely felt it was there. Cant believe he got him right on the side of the chin though, wow.

NKcell -
Lamonyk -

U think that elbow was planned or was he just trying to get up and got lucky?.....hell of a fight!!

Ive watched the replay probably 20 times, I'm not seeing him throw this crazy reverse rising elbow. I see zombie running into his elbow by a fluke.

Yair tried that elbow a few times in the fight

Joshinho - 
NKcell -
Lamonyk -

Yair tried that elbow a few times in the fight

Yes he did throw it a few times in that fight… But what is amazing is his cognitive ability to throw it in the last final 5 seconds at the end of the fight…literally at the bell after 5 HARD full 5 rounds in high altitude …that is some high IQ fighting ability. The thing legends are made of.

I watched the card today. I was yelling and jumping around by myself. Felt old school excitement. Fitting end to the 25th aniversary show. Hats off to both fighters and im shure TKZ wouldnt rather lose any other way