Holy f*ck dudes

These guys are talking, independently, about the same incident.

9 Likes

Subbed for when I have audio to listen to it

2 Likes

In

1 Like

Let me know when they have experienced stubbing their pinky toe on the door jam in winter

Then Ill listen

7 Likes

i’ve always admired the way military guys can recall an incident. they remember time, directions, and the order of the events.

2 Likes

sounds intense

2 Likes

This.

I just watched it and my first thought was “Fuckin-A, that sounds intense”

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ, that was crazy.

The insane thing is if you put that scene in a movie people would say it wasn’t believable as it was way over the top yet these guys lived it.

Absolute lunacy.

2 Likes

Woah

1 Like

Watch DJ’s entire interview. Show me a tougher mother fucker anywhere? You can’t. DJ is the fucking man. GBRS bois

2 Likes

Agreed! I belong to their Patreon and you can always tell when DJ or Cole is the one answering messages or comments. When it’s DJ, it’s a different but incredibly cool vibe.

1 Like

Cole is a man of few words. lol. How does he do on patreon? On the surface I’m going to say I want DJ instructing.

1 Like

Later

1 Like

It’s usually DJ that’s doing the explaining/teaching with Cole adding little bits of things. Do you remember the old “….For Dummies” books? They’d have a paragraph about something but then, in the margin, there’d be a tip or a little information of some kind. DJ is the paragraph and Cole is the pro tip/side info.

They make a good team and I learn something every time I watch them.

2 Likes

traumatic stress

Yep! Jay was just on, a great 5hr listen! He owns a ton of leadership mistakes early on and there were a lot of them. If they hadn’t forced him to go to Ranger school he’d have been gone.

What a story! Mistakes, redemption, becoming a casualty, strength and redemption.

Where do you watch them? Do they have a show or a podcast or something? If so, what’s it called

1 Like

I watch them on Patreon. IMO, it’s well worth the 15 bucks a month.

They also have a YouTube Channel.

1 Like

I finished the whole episode. I thought Mister Redman’s story was incredibly inspiring. I’d never heard the whole thing from beginning to end before.

Something he said made me curious, though. He stated Shawn Ryan had trained John Wick but then got thrown under the bus for the whole thing. I found that Taran had sued Shawn but I don’t know enough about court matters to know how to read the paperwork.

If I had to guess, Taran fucked something up and then blamed Shawn for it. That fat bastard really rubs me the wrong way.