Flavorful - 
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 

If COVID is exposed as originating in a lab it could be full blown war.

Not necessarily.   Brett Weinstein proposed it was probably leaked from the lab while they were doing "gain of function" research.  It's something all virology labs do across the world, not just China.  They might have changed the transmittability of the virus where it could jump to humans.  But in an attempt to find ways to control a contagious virus.  Not as a biological weapon.  The problem might have been China's shitty safetey protocols.

That's irrelevant. China would then have hid this fact for close or over a year without any meaning to disclose it.

Don't forget, we went to war over 9/11. That was about 3000 people.

I'm not sticking up for China.  They are asshole.   But a nuclear exchange with China may not be the most efficient way to deal with the problem.  And Russia would love nothing more to emerge as the world leading power after we annihilate each other.

If you have 21 minutes, this is a great video from Weinstein explaining it and why it's probably from a lab.  The main reason is it's missing an evolutionary chain.

It doesn't matter. I'm telling you right now that the will of the people will be too great to stop a war.

meh, I'm not so sure.   People have extremely short attention spans.

You know what happened after it was revealed that the Saudi's were behind 9/11?  Absolutely nothing.  The country responded with a resounding "yawn".   And that was on purpose.

It was never revealed in the mainstream news. No leftist channels ran stories on it.

You know who finally broke the story to the American people? One man. Donald Trump.

Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents."

-Trump

But then he was elected and the documents remained closed and, as Soup and Beer points out, nobody gave a shit about the Saudis anymore. 

Do you give a shit? Do you want to hold them accountable?

One of us isn't remembering it right.  IIRC, it was actually Obama who revealed the 13 pages that showed Saudi involvement.  And I think it was in 2015.  No one cared.

Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 

Not necessarily.   Brett Weinstein proposed it was probably leaked from the lab while they were doing "gain of function" research.  It's something all virology labs do across the world, not just China.  They might have changed the transmittability of the virus where it could jump to humans.  But in an attempt to find ways to control a contagious virus.  Not as a biological weapon.  The problem might have been China's shitty safetey protocols.

That's irrelevant. China would then have hid this fact for close or over a year without any meaning to disclose it.

I'm not sticking up for China.  They are asshole.   But a nuclear exchange with China may not be the most efficient way to deal with the problem.  And Russia would love nothing more to emerge as the world leading power after we annihilate each other.

If you have 21 minutes, this is a great video from Weinstein explaining it and why it's probably from a lab.  The main reason is it's missing an evolutionary chain.

It doesn't matter. I'm telling you right now that the will of the people will be too great to stop a war.

meh, I'm not so sure.   People have extremely short attention spans.

You know what happened after it was revealed that the Saudi's were behind 9/11?  Absolutely nothing.  The country responded with a resounding "yawn".   And that was on purpose.

It was never revealed in the mainstream news. No leftist channels ran stories on it.

You know who finally broke the story to the American people? One man. Donald Trump.

Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents."

-Trump

But then he was elected and the documents remained closed and, as Soup and Beer points out, nobody gave a shit about the Saudis anymore. 

Do you give a shit? Do you want to hold them accountable?

One of us isn't remembering it right.  IIRC, it was actually Obama who revealed the 13 pages that showed Saudi involvement.  And I think it was in 2015.  No one cared.

It was 28 pages. 

In Feb 2016, Trump called out the Saudis for 9/11 and said to open the documents, referring to the 28 pages. In July 2016, Obama dec-lassified the 28 pages, but they were heavily redacted, which was the same as not dec-lassifying them at all, because the redactions contained the vital information. 

When Trump was elected, I expected him to release he unredacted pages, like he demanded Obama to do. But of course he changed his mind about that and curtsied to the king and whatnot.

Then just a few months ago, after promising to help 9/11 victims' families, his attorney general, Barr, fought in court to deny the families certain documents. They went so far as to say the reason the documents needed to remain c-lassified was c-lassified. Which is a big fuck you to the 3000 vicitms and their families.

That's the timeline. 

^^ ok thats right.

Yea that was his biggest flip flop.  But it's characteristic of every potus since Carter.  They've all got on their knees and sucked that Saudi royal cock.  It makes me think our dollar and economy depend much more on them than any of us realize.  Tulsi talked a big game against the Saudi's as well.  But I bet if she ended up as POTUS she would be bowing and slurping on them just like the rest.

1 Like

Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Yea that was his biggest flip flop.  But it's characteristic of every potus since Carter.  They've all got on their knees and sucked that Saudi royal cock.  It makes me think our dollar and economy depend much more on them than any of us realize.  Tulsi talked a big game against the Saudi's as well.  But I bet if she ended up as POTUS she would be bowing and slurping on them just like the rest.

We've had this conversation before :)

That theory doesn't hold water because of one thing: the iran deal. The Saudis were pissed about the Iran deal, and lobbied very hard against it. They want us to go to war with Iran, shedding American blood for Saudi regional interests. If they had the leverage that you claim, they would have used it on Obama, and he never would have done the deal. 

They don't have that kind of leverage. 

Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

We've had this conversation before :)

That theory doesn't hold water because of one thing: the iran deal. The Saudis were pissed about the Iran deal, and lobbied very hard against it. They want us to go to war with Iran, shedding American blood for Saudi regional interests. If they had the leverage that you claim, they would have used it on Obama, and he never would have done the deal. 

They don't have that kind of leverage. 

Yes the Saudi's want us to go to war with Iran.  They also wanted us to depose Assad and install a puppet dictator.  Geopolitics aren't black and white.  While every president has sucked that saudi cock, many of them walk the line of doing things to appease them while not giving in to every demand. 

Our meddling in Syria arming the "moderate" rebels had nothing to do with trying to free the Syrian people from Assad lol.  I literally laughed out loud when Obama said that's why were were interferring.  

I have no doubt the Saudi's were pissed at Obama when he wouldn't make a full commitment to drop ground troops into Syria.  The Iran deal as well.  I also have no doubt they were pissed at Trump when he refused to attack Iran after the alleged drone attacks on their oil installations.  And after Trump refused to attack Iran after they downed a 180 million dollar military drone.

Long story short, we are Saudi's bitches.  But we can sometimes be unruly bitches.  We may be a dog on a leash but we are more of a temperamental pitbull than a whipped pet.

there  is already a war going on... it's just not physical yet and may not be.  America can destroy china without even firing a bullet.

China knows this and that's why they have been attacking the US assymetrically.

3 Likes

In

oranos -
Flavorful -
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 

If you're using that model, we need to attack Thailand. 

Yes, we went to war, but not with the country responsible for 9/11.

Your opinion is unqualified.

Ha.  I give props for this comeback.   I'll use that one. Never mind how retarded it is. It sounds good.   

I'm actually slightly more on your side in this little debate though. 

Just answer me one question .

When has the will of the people any country ever had any say in when any country has ever gone to war in modern history?    The people's feelings are never considered when thet decision is made. Ever.  Maybe when they're truly against it , but never ever has a government decided " oh well. I guess we have to go to war now, seems like everyone wants us to ".

MMALOGIC -

there  is already a war going on... it's just not physical yet and may not be.  America can destroy china without even firing a bullet.

China knows this and that's why they have been attacking the US assymetrically.

How's that?

It def originated in a lab but the U.S. was most likely funding it. 

Nobody looks good in this situation.

1 Like

Has anyone actually read the information or watched it?  jfc

She is making the statement that she was finding that it was able to do human to human transmission and tried to diclose that but couldn't and the WHO Jan 31 put out a statement (per the Chinese Govt) that it was human to human transmission.

There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that this was from a lab.  What people really want to know is whether or not there was collusion between someone in American politics and the lab that released it. That would be some real shit.

Caladan -

It def originated in a lab but the U.S. was most likely funding it. 

Nobody looks good in this situation.

Here is the thing though.

It is not that dangerous unless you are over 80 and in your last year of life with serious ailments so what the fuck is she talking about.

Of course the Chinese made covid. Of course they are covering it up with help from the radical left media. 

We all have to vote Trump in November. 

1 Like

factseatfeelings - 

There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that this was from a lab.  What people really want to know is whether or not there was collusion between someone in American politics and the lab that released it. That would be some real shit.

Statements like this require proof you know.

Road Warrior Fin - 
factseatfeelings - 

Statements like this require proof you know.

He goes by feelings not facts. 

Our economies are too intertwined to go to war with China. Not happening 

HernanCortes - 

Yeah I think OP is done with this thread. He feels like a moron now. 

"Don't forget, we went to war over 9/11. That was about 3000 people."

LOL.

Flavorful - 
HernanCortes - 

Yeah I think OP is done with this thread. He feels like a moron now. 

"Don't forget, we went to war over 9/11. That was about 3000 people."

LOL.

Well that is why we went into Afghanistan.  I don't think he was implying that was the reason for invading Iraq.