HOLY F***ING S*** ITS HAPPENING.

Has she presented anything that we don't know about the virus and it's containment? Not that they covered it up, but any info on how to stop it?

The Maestro - 

Has she presented anything that we don't know about the virus and it's containment? Not that they covered it up, but any info on how to stop it?

Outlaw gain of function research world wide.  That will at least stop many future pandemics.

MMALOGIC - 

there  is already a war going on... it's just not physical yet and may not be.  America can destroy china without even firing a bullet.

China knows this and that's why they have been attacking the US assymetrically.

lol...given that we rely on China for most of the electronics in this country, and the fact that China's hacking abilities are probably as good as ours, and possibly better, I wouldn't bet any money on the US in any kind of cyber war against China.  

Given that we've become a nation of consumers rather than producers like we used to be, and the fact that a huge percentage of the goods we consume come from China, I also wouldn't bet money on the US in any kind of economic war.  

As for a military war, I wouldn't bet on the US in one of those either.  China is too big and too populous for us ti actually invade them and if we launched any kind of military attacks against them, Russia would undoubtedly get involved.  

1 Like
pfsjkd -

If the queen had balls she’d be the king. There’s no way to ever definitively say it was engineered. 

false. DNA analysis of similar viruses can reveal with an extremely degree of probability if it was engineered in a lad due to splicing or if it was naturally occurring.  

1 Like
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 

If COVID is exposed as originating in a lab it could be full blown war.

Not necessarily.   Brett Weinstein proposed it was probably leaked from the lab while they were doing "gain of function" research.  It's something all virology labs do across the world, not just China.  They might have changed the transmittability of the virus where it could jump to humans.  But in an attempt to find ways to control a contagious virus.  Not as a biological weapon.  The problem might have been China's shitty safetey protocols.

i agree that is the most likely method if lab born. 

Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Yea that was his biggest flip flop.  But it's characteristic of every potus since Carter.  They've all got on their knees and sucked that Saudi royal cock.  It makes me think our dollar and economy depend much more on them than any of us realize.  Tulsi talked a big game against the Saudi's as well.  But I bet if she ended up as POTUS she would be bowing and slurping on them just like the rest.

We've had this conversation before :)

That theory doesn't hold water because of one thing: the iran deal. The Saudis were pissed about the Iran deal, and lobbied very hard against it. They want us to go to war with Iran, shedding American blood for Saudi regional interests. If they had the leverage that you claim, they would have used it on Obama, and he never would have done the deal. 

They don't have that kind of leverage. 

Yes the Saudi's want us to go to war with Iran.  They also wanted us to depose Assad and install a puppet dictator.  Geopolitics aren't black and white.  While every president has sucked that saudi cock, many of them walk the line of doing things to appease them while not giving in to every demand. 

Our meddling in Syria arming the "moderate" rebels had nothing to do with trying to free the Syrian people from Assad lol.  I literally laughed out loud when Obama said that's why were were interferring.  

I have no doubt the Saudi's were pissed at Obama when he wouldn't make a full commitment to drop ground troops into Syria.  The Iran deal as well.  I also have no doubt they were pissed at Trump when he refused to attack Iran after the alleged drone attacks on their oil installations.  And after Trump refused to attack Iran after they downed a 180 million dollar military drone.

Long story short, we are Saudi's bitches.  But we can sometimes be unruly bitches.  We may be a dog on a leash but we are more of a temperamental pitbull than a whipped pet.

Based on what you're saying here, there is no compelling reason why you'd believe Tulsi would sell out the way Trump did. We already know why Trump did, because he explicitly explained it:

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

“I make a lot of money from them.”

“They buy all sorts of my stuff. All kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundred of millions.”

Tulsi has no financial interests in Saudi Arabia and she proudly served her country. I have no doubt she'd do the right thing. 

Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Yea that was his biggest flip flop.  But it's characteristic of every potus since Carter.  They've all got on their knees and sucked that Saudi royal cock.  It makes me think our dollar and economy depend much more on them than any of us realize.  Tulsi talked a big game against the Saudi's as well.  But I bet if she ended up as POTUS she would be bowing and slurping on them just like the rest.

That theory doesn't hold water because of one thing: the iran deal. The Saudis were pissed about the Iran deal, and lobbied very hard against it. They want us to go to war with Iran, shedding American blood for Saudi regional interests. If they had the leverage that you claim, they would have used it on Obama, and he never would have done the deal. 

Yes the Saudi's want us to go to war with Iran.  They also wanted us to depose Assad and install a puppet dictator.  Geopolitics aren't black and white.  While every president has sucked that saudi cock, many of them walk the line of doing things to appease them while not giving in to every demand. 

Our meddling in Syria arming the "moderate" rebels had nothing to do with trying to free the Syrian people from Assad lol.  I literally laughed out loud when Obama said that's why were were interferring.  

I have no doubt the Saudi's were pissed at Obama when he wouldn't make a full commitment to drop ground troops into Syria.  The Iran deal as well.  I also have no doubt they were pissed at Trump when he refused to attack Iran after the alleged drone attacks on their oil installations.  And after Trump refused to attack Iran after they downed a 180 million dollar military drone.

Long story short, we are Saudi's bitches.  But we can sometimes be unruly bitches.  We may be a dog on a leash but we are more of a temperamental pitbull than a whipped pet.

Based on what you're saying here, there is no compelling reason why you'd believe Tulsi would sell out the way Trump did. We already know why Trump did, because he explicitly explained it:

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

“They buy all sorts of my stuff. All kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundred of millions.”

Tulsi has no financial interests in Saudi Arabia and she proudly served her country. I have no doubt she'd do the right thing. 

I have no doubt Trump has personal reasons to deal with them on a friendly basis.  But in the end it doesn't appear to be any different from other presidents in how they treated the Saudis.

Why was Obama sucking their dicks?

Why was Bush?

Clinton?, Reagan?, Carter?.   Did they all have personal business dealings with them too?

And if Trump was their personal dog (more than other presidents), why didn't he attack Iran when given the perfect opportunity after they downed a 180 million dollar military drone?  Or after they were accused of attacking saudi oil fields with drones?  Or when Iran attacked ships outside of their territories?   Why did he stop funding "moderate rebels" to take out Assad?  Both Qatar and the Saudi's desperately wanted to get their natural gas pipelines through Syria.  Trump wasn't even being as subservient as Obama to continue the attack to depose Assad.

It's not a defense of Trump.  Only that he doesn't appear to be any more or less of a Saudi dick sucker than every fucking POTUS before him.

As far as Tulsi goes, she is an enigma.  She at times has high credibility while other times has contradicted herself on her core issues.  It's one thing to flip flop on less important topics but she has done so on the only platform that she was running on in the primaries.

![](upload://fI0iMX0BQMbSogDkGv762hCgSFZ.png)

So, if she was willing to contradict herself and flip flop on the only platform she was running on, I have no doubt she would be willing to do the same on Saudi Arabia.   I even checked myself on Twitter to make sure she actually posted that because I couldn't believe at the time she would so blatantly flip flop on such a big issue.  But she did.  The interview on the right I saw in video version as well so it's not a photoshop.

2 Likes
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 

Not necessarily.   Brett Weinstein proposed it was probably leaked from the lab while they were doing "gain of function" research.  It's something all virology labs do across the world, not just China.  They might have changed the transmittability of the virus where it could jump to humans.  But in an attempt to find ways to control a contagious virus.  Not as a biological weapon.  The problem might have been China's shitty safetey protocols.

I'm inclined to agree with this sentiment.

I always believe in incompetence over malicious intent

Soup and Beer -
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

I have no doubt Trump has personal reasons to deal with them on a friendly basis.  But in the end it doesn't appear to be any different from other presidents in how they treated the Saudis.

Why was Bush?

Clinton?, Reagan?, Carter?.   Did they all have personal business dealings with them too?

And if Trump was their personal dog (more than other presidents), why didn't he attack Iran when given the perfect opportunity after they downed a 180 million dollar military drone?  Or after they were accused of attacking saudi oil fields with drones?  Or when Iran attacked ships outside of their territories?   Why did he stop funding "moderate rebels" to take out Assad?  Both Qatar and the Saudi's desperately wanted to get their natural gas pipelines through Syria.  Trump wasn't even being as subservient as Obama to continue the attack to depose Assad.

It's not a defense of Trump.  Only that he doesn't appear to be any more or less of a Saudi dick sucker than every fucking POTUS before him.

As far as Tulsi goes, she is an enigma.  She at times has high credibility while other times has contradicted herself on her core issues.  It's one thing to flip flop on less important topics but she has done so on the only platform that she was running on in the primaries.

So, if she was willing to contradict herself and flip flop on the only platform she was running on, I have no doubt she would be willing to do the same on Saudi Arabia.   I even checked myself on Twitter to make sure she actually posted that because I couldn't believe at the time she would so blatantly flip flop on such a big issue.  But she did.  The interview on the right I saw in video version as well so it's not a photoshop.

Have you guys not heard of the Petrodollar ?

We’re gonna be at war with China before 2030 regardless of covid. Maybe long before. Look at the situation with India and China. China is super aggressive and they want our spot. It’s coming. 

bungee up - 
Soup and Beer -
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Why was Bush?

Of course.  But I've read arguments that the importance of the petrodollar is no longer as critical as it once was.   My assertion is it might be even more critical than most of us realize.  Because every POTUS has either kissed the Saudi's asses or done whatever they could not to piss them off.  If the U.S. told them to fuck off I'm sure the Saudi's would be happy to form a Petro Ruble or Petro Yuan.

Soup and Beer -
bungee up - 
Soup and Beer -
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Why was Bush?

Of course.  But I've read arguments that the importance of the petrodollar is no longer as critical as it once was.   My assertion is it might be even more critical than most of us realize.  Because every POTUS has either kissed the Saudi's asses or done whatever they could not to piss them off.  If the U.S. told them to fuck off I'm sure the Saudi's would be happy to form a Petro Ruble or Petro Yuan.

I can't imagine anyone making a case that it wouldn't be of dire importance that's either not lying or an idiot.   I can't imagine what that case could possibly be.  It would instantly undermine the US dollar as being the reserve currency of the world. 

oranos -
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 
Soup and Beer -
oranos - 

That's irrelevant. China would then have hid this fact for close or over a year without any meaning to disclose it.

Don't forget, we went to war over 9/11. That was about 3000 people.

I'm not sticking up for China.  They are asshole.   But a nuclear exchange with China may not be the most efficient way to deal with the problem.  And Russia would love nothing more to emerge as the world leading power after we annihilate each other.

If you have 21 minutes, this is a great video from Weinstein explaining it and why it's probably from a lab.  The main reason is it's missing an evolutionary chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQLF4DUSXGs

It doesn't matter. I'm telling you right now that the will of the people will be too great to stop a war.

Will of what people?

Liberals love Communist China and despise the US. They’d be more likely to support a Chinese invasion of America than they would a US attack on China.

1 Like
Soup and Beer -
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Why was Bush?

"And if Trump was their personal dog (more than other presidents), why didn't he attack Iran when given the perfect opportunity after they downed a 180 million dollar military drone?  Or after they were accused of attacking saudi oil fields with drones?  Or when Iran attacked ships outside of their territories?"   

Because he would lose the next election if he got into a war with Iran.

"Why did he stop funding "moderate rebels" to take out Assad?  Both Qatar and the Saudi's desperately wanted to get their natural gas pipelines through Syria.  Trump wasn't even being as subservient as Obama to continue the attack to depose Assad."

The US had backed off from the policy of trying to take out Assad (essentially they had to choose between Assad and ISIS and they chose Assad as the lesser of two evils). By the time Trump came to office the tide had turned and it was obvious Assad would survive.

For the most part Obama tried to stay out of the conflict between SA and Iran while Trump has come down pretty clearly on the side of SA IMO.

Why does this womans word hold weight? Just because she on the news we automatically believe her or is there something to back up her claims?

Or could she just be a propaganda piece?

You never know anymore

4 later

Lt_Fop -

Why does this womans word hold weight? Just because she on the news we automatically believe her or is there something to back up her claims?

Or could she just be a propaganda piece?

You never know anymore

This sums up my thoughts as well, in the current political climate along with all the media fuckery, I need to wait and see what else comes out. Hear a different view, get another source before I actually believe what this woman is saying. 

bungee up -
Soup and Beer -
bungee up - 
Soup and Beer -
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Why was Bush?

I can't imagine anyone making a case that it wouldn't be of dire importance that's either not lying or an idiot.   I can't imagine what that case could possibly be.  It would instantly undermine the US dollar as being the reserve currency of the world. 

I was just thinking about my reply to your post and how it could have been worded better. 

The fact that the Saudi's would make a petro rubal or petro yen is the exact reason is the very reason why it would be devastating to the US dollar ( im not sure if you're aware of that ) .

It's not a matter of keeping up supply of oil to the US.  It's what keeps the US's currency the leading currency in the world. 

Any country that buys oil of the Saudi's dose it in US dollars.  That was a deal struck up decades ago with them. If that was to change it would break the greenback. Instantly. 

Not sure how clued in on that you are. I hope ive added some of value.    You guys are more educated than me in a lot of areas that i don't have a deep understanding of

The days of actual full scale war between major nations is over. Mutually assured destruction takes that right off the table. It's the ultimate, "an armed society is a polite society".

The battleground is now more ideological and China is fully engaged on that front and has been for decades. If you can't win with weaponry then you demoralize and destroy your enemies from the inside out. Seems to be working quite well. There's always the option to engage in trade or proxy wars too.

Again though, no ones actually looking to engage in a war in which everyone dies.

1 Like
bungee up - 
bungee up -
Soup and Beer -
bungee up - 
Soup and Beer -
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 
Flavorful - 
Soup and Beer - 

^^ ok thats right.

Why was Bush?

I was just thinking about my reply to your post and how it could have been worded better. 

The fact that the Saudi's would make a petro rubal or petro yen is the exact reason is the very reason why it would be devastating to the US dollar ( im not sure if you're aware of that ) .

It's not a matter of keeping up supply of oil to the US.  It's what keeps the US's currency the leading currency in the world. 

Any country that buys oil of the Saudi's dose it in US dollars.  That was a deal struck up decades ago with them. If that was to change it would break the greenback. Instantly. 

Not sure how clued in on that you are. I hope ive added some of value.    You guys are more educated than me in a lot of areas that i don't have a deep understanding of

Right, I understand the importance to the U.S. dollar to maintain the reserve currency status.  Things would collapse very quickly otherwise.

I've also argued that in a way the U.S. dollar may not be a complete fiat currency.  A fiat currencty is backed by nothing but confidence.   But our dollar is backed by the strongest military in the world.  And a willingness to use that military to maintain our status as the reserve currency.