Holy Fack cannot give an android phone away

Not a shit Phone either.  Motorola Droid Turbo xt1254 was also giving a free 4g SIM on the Freedompop network.  Was asking $80 not one fucking hit.  Lowered it to 40 not one fucking hit.  They have become throwaways.

You didnt try to give it away as the title states..fail.

$40 may be cheap, but for the sake of the thread you should actually try giving it away!

A quick search on ebay shows they are trending at $87 average.

Soup and Beer - 

A quick search on ebay shows they are trending at $87 average.

/end thread

Droid phones don't get much.   I would keep it and repurpose it as a dash cam or smart device for something

did u try swappa?

seems like the place to sell phones

It's because it's an older phone and they are everywhere. 

More accurate thread title would have been

"How I Fucked A Pineapple Before Making A Kale Salad"

Does it work with Sprint? If so, I'll take it!

"Not a shit phone either."

Proceeds to wonder why he couldnt pay somebody to take his motorola phone. 

My god what the OG has become.  I'm gonna be frank, anyone in this thread with a different opinion than mine is a huge faggot.  Hamburger sammich mofos

The_Rapist_/_Therapist -

More accurate thread title would have been

"How I Fucked A Pineapple Before Making A Kale Salad"

This is the second best thing about this thread.  That and all the homos.

Tim Duncan - 

Droid phones don't get much.   I would keep it and repurpose it as a dash cam or smart device for something

Solid advice.

I've decided to donate the phone to the Vista Colina women's shelter.  Its located in a rough and tumble Sunnyslope suburb of Phoenix.  Vista Colina takes in women and children who are victims of abuse get back on their feet.  They desperately need cell phones.  

...and at the very least I hope several forum members in this thread feel like cunts now.

You know who you are...

pennviachoke -

Of all the people with annoying elitist attitudes about material items..the ones that are phone snobs are the most ridiculous

Lol I have a buddy that's a phone snob.   He was a Microsoft Windows phone fanboy and trashed anyone with an iPhone or Android.  He finally had to ditch it because of lack if apps and has an android and bitches non stop about it lol.

PanRoastedJinx -

I've decided to donate the phone to the Vista Colina women's shelter.  Its located in a rough and tumble Sunnyslope suburb of Phoenix.  Vista Colina takes in women and children who are victims of abuse get back on their feet.  They desperately need cell phones.  

...and at the very least I hope several forum members in this thread feel like cunts now.

You know who you are...

Offer it to the first woman there over 21 who will show you their tits!

As somebody that had to use a slow ass android phone that kept crashing and lagging all day, $40 is too much. 

Realistically, the only android that is going to sell used is a galaxy, nobody gives a fuck about the other random phones. It's like trying to sell a Chevrolet Equinox, nobody knows what the fuck it is, let alone seeks it out. 

I’ll give you 20$

TFK_2nolatch4 -

I’ll give you 20$

Bro how bout $15.00 and a sixer of Mr. PIBB?

PanRoastedJinx -
TFK_2nolatch4 -

I’ll give you 20$

Bro how bout $15.00 and a sixer of Mr. PIBB?

2 liter and you have yourself a god damn deal.