HOLY LEG KICKS! Virgil Zwicker (unaired prelim)

WAR REZ DOG!

(unaired Bellator prelim)
http://youtu.be/kiuWa2w3iuw

embed

ouch Phone Post

nice

saku-esqe

He tooled that guy. I said in the earlier bellator thread that he would beat Houston and Vladdy. Based off their fight I was right lol. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - He tooled that guy. I said in the earlier bellator thread that he would beat Houston and Vladdy. Based off their fight I was right lol. Phone Post

Yes you did. I did too... although I worry about Virgils ground game. I hear he has no wrestling or jits. Phone Post

4 later Phone Post

ttt

ttt

Those were nasty sounding

TTT Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Anybody read the YouTube comments on that vid. One of the guys commenting sounds like a real fukn prize.

On the main point, those damn kicks were beastly. Phone Post

TTT

Global Shield -
AllAmericanBoxing - He tooled that guy. I said in the earlier bellator thread that he would beat Houston and Vladdy. Based off their fight I was right lol. Phone Post

Yes you did. I did too... although I worry about Virgils ground game. I hear he has no wrestling or jits. Phone Post

Well he spars with hendo so he can't be to bad if a wrestler. Anyways I wanna see him in the next tourney! Dudes got an iron jaw and throws heat! Phone Post

Global Shield -

He has a ground game, believe u me. He chooses to stand and wang. Ive felt those leg kicks, make you realize sparring your boy isnt all that fun, keep it up corn! Phone Post 3.0