HOLY MOLY!!! (McDojo from Hell)

Seems legit to me... I bet he would kick half the asses on this forum...

HonkeyStyle, The Pitbull

You can get this Wicket 10' warrior knife for only $150!  What a Bargin for a rock.

what a cunt

Does his son have down syndrome and is he going to stab him in that picture.

Holy shit, that guy's a charlatan swindler, look at these prices!!!

"7th degree (Warrior) Diploma and school franchise is available $28,000.

5th degree Diploma with school consideration is $15,000.

3rd degree Diploma with club membership is $6,000.

1st degree Diploma for individual membership is $2,800."

Isn't Ed Parker well knowen fo selling belts to people that had no traning at all in different styes.I will say that I talked with Ed Parker about giving black belts in Jiu Jitsu to people that have not ever train in Jiu Jitsu,his remark to me be for hanging up on me,because I can.

so many con men in martial arts.

Oops, sorry, just realized you guys already posted about his ridiculous prices

I think it is fantastic when you can get a stick, put some leather and feather on it and ask $200 for it. Not to mention there is no knife deadlier than #31.

someone in the area PLEASE go do a challenge match...video it..and come back and post it...PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

that guy is legit. he used to use pressure point attacks to bring down buffalo. my tribe ate well whenever he came around.

smokes peace pipe

I believe there was a thread on this guy a few years back.

I just can't believe you met him in person though. That's cool shit. I mean seriously anyone who has a student named Skywalker has be a bad ass dude.

those weapons are pretty cool.

I believe Ed Parker awarded him a high Black belt degree in Kenpo, like 7 th 8 th but 29 th. Lol. Although I have heard of some styles of Kung Fu having like 30 levels of Black belt and I know Ninjutsu has 15.

You guys are missing the point if he has a student named Skywalker that makes him either Obi-Wan Kenobi or Yoda. I am surprised he doesn't have Jedi listed as one of his titles. This might be a Jedi trick.

whiskey9, Chief Ripoff wasn't in Guam. It was one of his students. He is a freak himself. Says he is a first degree bb in this art. His business card had the website on it. He came into the gym while we were hosting George Sotiropolis (Machado BB from Aus, ADCC trial winner.) as a guest instr. He came looking to "learn some ground tech to intergate into his art". I told him he was in luck and that we had a great instructor teaching for a few weeks. Well the dude just happens to have his gi and his black belt (with 20 stripes on one end and a paragraph embroidered on the other end of the belt) in his car and decides to try out class. We had like 35 guys that night. As he warms upo he ask a couple of guys how much they weigh. He then asks them to stand on the inside of his thighs while he does a butterfly stretch. We start class George shows some tech we drill and when its time to spar he declines. This pisses George off and he tells him. "Mate, the white belts are putting it on the line and sparring why cant you". This puts him in a predicament so he reluctantly goes with one of the white belt enforcers. Well he gets smashed 5 or 6 times in 5 minutes. He had a shellshocked look on his face afterwards. Tells me the students are being too rough and disrespectful. Goerge told him to come back with a white belt and see if their attitude changes. He has yet to return.

Adrian Roman is HOTTTTTTTT! Yall are just jealous. I would settle for skywalker though...

PS Rumor has it, Skywalker wants Fedor with his blowdart

"You will be somewhat of a Knife Expert when you complete this program."

LOL @ "you're lucky to be alive".

I remember the Black Belt Magazine article about him.  He is kind of legendary in the TMA's.  If I remember correctly, he studied in Kenpo Karate with Ed Parker, among many other styles, and then created this deal. 

29th degree is like being Superman isn't it?