Holy Patriots!

most underrated team in the league...they keep winning and get no respect...

gotta love em!

tom brady, richard seymour woowoo

U are correct, they dont get enough respect...

its funny, every playoff outlook show i watch on the NFL fails to mention the pats...are they that invisible? i mean 9-2 is pretty damn good...guess they all think its a fluke

Yeah. They could easily be 10-1 too. I kind of like it like this. The Pats got no respect the year they won the bowl too. I think it's good motivation for the players. Bellicheck is the man. Case closed.

yea one of the great things about their team is how low key they are...all they wanna do is win...none of the bullshit

they beat both Tennessee and Miami on the road and have the best clutch QB in the game...his comebacks are elway/montanaesque

wooowo

"they beat both Tennessee and Miami on the road and have the best clutch QB in the game...his comebacks are elway/montanaesque "

Correction, they beat The Titans at home and the Titans
had 5 defensive starters out of that game...
LOl, at suggesting brady best cluth Qb in the NFL.

whoops i forgot about that...my b

haha talking about a team vs the pats and referring to how many starters are out with injuries...

with the late game drives that brady makes, how isnt he the most clutch...he consistantly makes late game drives, under pressure to either win, or tie the game late

and he does it with no starting receivers!

NE had about 5 starters out of the Titans game too. Roman warhelmet is correct.

Brady IS the best clutch QB in the league. 7-0 (?) in overtime, 3-0 (?) in the playoffs. Lots of 4th quarter comebacks. WIth no gamebreaker receivers.

Who else would you say? Favre is on the downside of his career. Manning never beat Florida and still hasn't won a playoff game. McNabb doesn't have "Clutch" reputation. McNair does, but Brady is still better.

"McNair does, but Brady is still better"

I will take McNair any day, over Shady Brady.

For instance, If im not mistaking the Patroits didnt even go to the playoffs last year...Now that is clutch

"If im not mistaking the Patroits didnt even go to the playoffs last year"

True, but in the last game, Brady led them to a huge come-from-behind win to put them in position to make the playoffs. The Jets won, so they didn't make it.

McNair is clutch. But Brady is undefeated in the playoffs, undefeated in overtime, Superbowl MVP, 12 victories when tied or behind in the 4th quarter (in only 44 starts!!), 20-4 after November. He did it in the pros, he did it in college. It doesn't get any better than that.

mcnair is the total package...he is a great QB and overall a better one than Brady

brady doesnt have the best rating, but he wins...he wins in OT, he wins with all his WRs out injured...he is clutch when he needs to be and gets the job done

i agree with your last statement

"For instance, If im not mistaking the Patroits didnt even go to the playoffs last year...Now that is clutch"

They were tied for the best record in their division, but lost the tie breaker. It's not like they had a horrible season.

Pats beat:
Titans (9-2)
Colts (9-3)
Dolphins (8-4)
Eagles (9-3)
Cowboys (8-4)
Broncos (7-5)

Not too fuckin bad. Pats have been pretty banged up too.

and if I am not mistaken....Brady has a superbowl ring that he led a game winning drive in...end of story...

If the Pats win it this year which I doubt,it will be because of their defense.

In the playoffs Brady is 2.5-0 with a Superbowl MVP. Manning is 0-3. Favre is 10-7, but 1-2 in his last 3 with 9 INT's. McNair is 4-3. McNabb is 4-3. In the big games, only Favre has done more, and Favre is on the decline.

Brady is the best comeback QB since Montana or Elway, and the number of 4th quarter comebacks proves it.

Brady has the best overtime record in the HISTORY of the NFL.

Manning or McNair may be better in quarters 1, 2, and 3, or in the regular season. But winning when the game is on the line is the most important measure of a QB. In that respect, nobody is better than Brady.

correction McNair is 6-3 in the playoffs..

And lets not forget the worst call ever the league made...Against the raiders in the afc Championship game....Old Mr clutch fumbled that ball..the officals gave that game to the Pats.

have you guys actually watched a pats game this year? to compare brady to dilfer and mcmahon is insane..

brady isnt the best overall QB in the league, but he is damn good and history will show that...

think of it this way, he has receivers on his team that have been in the pats system for a week and a half and he still completes the majority of passes to them...give him consistency with his WRs and his #s would skyrocket...

but the game isnt about #s, its all about winning and he has won 8 in a row

"And lets not forget the worst call ever the league made...Against the raiders in the afc Championship game....Old Mr clutch fumbled that ball..the officals gave that game to the Pats."

lol! Yeah. Those damn refs following the rules like they've done in games before and since.

McNair 6-3? I count 4-3: 3-1 in 1999, 0-1 in 2001, 1-1 in 2002 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/McNaSt00.htm)

Even after the "tuck" play, Brady led them to FG range in regulation AND OT. Blame the rule, not Brady. Bottom line is he's still 2.5-0, better than any of the rest. RWH is correct, I can't believe anybody would compare Brady to McMahon and Dilfer. If you saw any of Brady's college games, you would know his clutch performances are no fluke. McNair is a great QB, but Brady is the best money QB in the game right now.