Holy’s face post-fight

That dude put a hurting on poor Holly. 

tbi0904 - 
SinCityHustler - Yikes, resembles some of the women at the battered women's shelter my wife volunteers at. It's painful to even look at but there's no denying there's a strong market eager to this type of thing in USA.
You ever gonna quit using this troll angle?

Will I ever stop caring about beat downs being put on women inside steel cages while drunken supporters cheer and demand more? You’re probably more likely to lose interest in these displays of violence than I am to soften up to it.

Dude whats the deal with dem teef? Is she the female dan hendo???

Giventofly99 - 

She has perfect teeth, in that photo she’s sticking out her tongue to go with her sarcastic point to her face presenting the result of the fight.

ticker -

Quite honestly, this fight pissed me off.

IMHO, a female fighter that has tested hot shouldn't be allowed to fight a woman that has always been tested clean.

Cyborg showed so much more power than Holly, and no one knows if she had an advantage from taking needles early in her career.

Holly was amazing to take so much.  Hope she heals fast.

Shut the fuck up with this bullshit already. 

If her default footwork had only been away from Cyborg’s right the whole fight…

SinCityHustler - 
tbi0904 - 
SinCityHustler - Yikes, resembles some of the women at the battered women's shelter my wife volunteers at. It's painful to even look at but there's no denying there's a strong market eager to this type of thing in USA.

Will I ever stop caring about beat downs being put on women inside steel cages while drunken supporters cheer and demand more? You’re probably more likely to lose interest in these displays of violence than I am to soften up to it.

You’ve been here since '01 and you’re not a fan of professional fighting?

SinCityHustler -
tbi0904 - 

Riiight…

Cyborg hit her so hard she turned into Barbra Streisand

so lame

Straydog24 -

Reminds me of Ronda displaying her battle scars with pride after the Holly loss.

Boom! Fucking stray! :) oh and holly gets my respect, two tough chicks. Good fight.
AnericanFootball -
BTR -
SinCityHustler - 
tbi0904 - 

Lmao

ticker - 

IMHO, a female fighter that has tested hot shouldn't be allowed to fight a woman that has always been tested clean.

Cyborg showed so much more power than Holly, and no one knows if she had an advantage from taking needles early in her career.

Well, we do know she has that advantage.

BTR - 
SinCityHustler - 
tbi0904 - 

Professional and amateur, big fan of both. Been here since at least 2000

Xad - 
Giventofly99 - 

She has perfect teeth, in that photo she’s sticking out her tongue to go with her sarcastic point to her face presenting the result of the fight.

And her lips are swole as hell.

ranier wolfcastle -

Well I’m not sure if it’s been said as of yet, but cyborg beat her into Mickey Rourke. Lol

rafael_collado -
ticker -

At least say something intelligent to refute it.

You sound like a leftist, shushing something because you don't like it.

Grow up.

ticker -
rafael_collado -
ticker -

At least say something intelligent to refute it.

You sound like a leftist, shushing something because you don't like it.

Grow up.

She tested positive once six years ago. What the fuck was she supposed to do, retire? I understand someone having a hard stance against steroids, but I doubt you go and shit on the accomplishments of every past offender, like Vitor, or Overeem, or Barnett. You're just a fucking woman-hater like oh, so many here who found in Cyborg's sole drug test failure six years ago the perfect excuse to shit on her every time her name comes up.

"You sound like a leftist." I am, motherfucker, but not because I defend women. That's just common decency. You're wrong if you think being conservative means you get to be openly a douchebag. You hurt their cause. 

Per USADA website, Holly Holm and Cyborg were the most tested women in the UFC with 14 tests each in 2017.

Per Jeff Novitsky Holly is the most tested fighter since the UFC anti doping program was formed.

It would seem to me Cyborg is being tested enough to where the cheating accusations are completely baseless. That’s not to say tests can’t be beaten, but if her and the others who pass tests don’t get busted, what more does anyone want?

SinCityHustler - Per USADA website, Holly Holm and Cyborg were the most tested women in the UFC with 14 tests each in 2017.

Per Jeff Novitsky Holly is the most tested fighter since the UFC anti doping program was formed.

It would seem to me Cyborg is being tested enough to where the cheating accusations are completely baseless. That’s not to say tests can’t be beaten, but if her and the others who pass tests don’t get busted, what more does anyone want?

Naked pictures or a leaked sex vid would do it