Holy Sh#t Megadeth fans!!

If you haven't seen meet the girl of our dreams. If a blue would be so kind.

http://youtu.be/s4HE-yMIZds Phone Post 3.0

imo megadeth fans' girl of their dreams

Cool rendition. Solo was a bit disappointing tho. Thanks for sharing! Phone Post 3.0

Sarsaparilla Slim - Cool rendition. Solo was a bit disappointing tho. Thanks for sharing! Phone Post 3.0

That lead was disappoint. Really the music was ok but the chick wasn't slutty enough for me to drop D.

Chuck tailors , good playing, good looks? Would !

Also megadeth has been my favorite band forever Phone Post 3.0

Sarsaparilla Slim - Cool rendition. Solo was a bit disappointing tho. Thanks for sharing! Phone Post 3.0
That lead was disappoint. Really the music was ok but the chick wasn't slutty enough for me to drop D. Phone Post 3.0

meh original is mucho mejor

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Sarsaparilla Slim - Cool rendition. Solo was a bit disappointing tho. Thanks for sharing! Phone Post 3.0

That lead was disappoint. Really the music was ok but the chick wasn't slutty enough for me to drop D. Phone Post 3.0

It was OK. That song just doesn't translate well to acoustic IMO. Song structure on RIP just too complex. Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - It was OK. That song just doesn't translate well to acoustic IMO. Song structure on RIP just too complex. Phone Post 3.0
I just got steamed up for a chick playing Tornado of Souls. Never thought a woman like that existed. Wood Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather here Mustaine sing through a can straight to my ear. Plus, she's a potato.

If I was to pick a guitar chick, it's have to be Gabriela.

ausgepicht - If I was to pick a guitar chick, it's have to be Gabriela.
Nita Strauss and it's not even close Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - 
ausgepicht - If I was to pick a guitar chick, it's have to be Gabriela.
Nita Strauss and it's not even close Phone Post 3.0

Nice. She's pretty hot - not a fan of blondes though. I prefer brunettes and ethnic girls.

NicolasExitBJJ - meh original is mucho mejor
Top 5 metal song ever Phone Post 3.0