Holy Shit - Artest to L.A.!!!!

Artest locked Lebron down each time they played last season.

Fuck you Celtics!!! You think you had a tough team last year!! You won't have SHIT on this Laker team!! We will put your ass on the ground and take your lunch money Bitch!!

Kobe got his Rodman!!! We will be tougher than ever to beat!

Doc!! You are saying Artest is old and not how he use to be..Bullshit! He just did'nt want to play for those shitty teams!! He is now on a killer team that he will die for!

Hell yes!! This is awesome!

As they said on ESPN, having Kobe and Artest defending the perimeter is gonna be pure hell for other teams to deal with.

If only we could get Chauncy Billups at point guard ...but no need to get too greedy. :)

wolfdeth - Fuck you Celtics!!! You think you had a tough team last year!! You won't have SHIT on this Laker team!! We will put your ass on the ground and take your lunch money Bitch!!

Doc!! You are saying Artest is old and not how he use to be..Bullshit! He just did'nt want to play for those shitty teams!! He is now on a killer team that he will die for!

Is there really a need to be an asshole about it?

wolfdeth - Fuck you Celtics!!! You think you had a tough team last year!! You won't have SHIT on this Laker team!! We will put your ass on the ground and take your lunch money Bitch!!

"Is there really a need to be an asshole about it? "

* Props up wolfy on shoulders and runs a victory lap*

lol

sorry Brian

Just Happy Bro! Not assholish!! Only during the playoffs!..LOL :)

wolfdeth - Just Happy Bro! Not assholish!! Only during the playoffs!..LOL :)

Exactly. I hated the fuck out of the Nuggets when we were playing them in the playoffs. Now I'm back to my normal Spurs hatred.

FUCK THE SPURS!!! (can't be said enough)

hmm...kobe will be a better defender this year,he doesnt have to guard the best pg/sg/sf scorer on the opposing team,he can use more energy for offense or some perimeter D.

I really just wanna die at this point. Its not going to be fun to be a basketball fan for about 5-10 years, if not more.

MadDog243 - I really just wanna die at this point. Its not going to be fun to be a basketball fan for about 5-10 years, if not more.

True. Basketball is getting worse each year except for last years Finals.

Stop complaining and enjoy the reign of the Purple and Gold.