Holy Shit... CIA intersectional recruitment ad

Why are they doing this?

3 Likes

Because they’re a bunch of faggots.

4 Likes

I have to say this is the first ever ad for the CIA I’ve ever seen. I’m also amused at latinos that have no hint of an accent until they say things like “latina” or some other spanish word. Like when Joe Martinez announces fights and then gets announces a mexican fighter. That accent suddenly gets real thick.

10 Likes

I bet she’s fun at parties.

9 Likes

What the fuck does any of what she said have to do with the CIA?

7 Likes

What does she mean when she says “I am intersectional”? Is that a new edgy trendy word people are using?

3 Likes

What a cunt.

7 Likes

That bigot didn’t use the word Latinx.

4 Likes

How does this make America better?

Where does this fall in line with the communist agenda? Replace all competent members with leftist ideological bafoons.

9 Likes

LOL the TUCKERtards so quick to get TRIGGERED because they couldn’t “Make the Cut”

Great news… you are now eligible to try out!

Just had to disqualify the competent people first.

2 Likes

I find this odd too. Some speak really good English and as soon as they say words like Taco or anything Mexican it’s with a sudden heavy accent. 0_o

Didn’t watch video but would you pronounce your name with an Arabic accent if speaking Arabic?

Why do you expect them to say their Mexican name with a American accent?

1 Like

^such things are a sign of a condition of unhappiness. It’s why people turn into WingNUTS. They wish to blame something for what is really the cause of their suffering

81 blue haired post ops are watching this thread from a white van down your block. Act accordingly.

9 Likes

Toilets at the CIA have never been cleaner!

7 Likes

I don’t get it, why does she think she had to apologize for being who she is? Does she truly think that all Americans look down on her for being a Latino woman?

The constant victim complex I see with some these days is so weird to me. Does this crap really infect her thoughts all of the time?

3 Likes

Intersectionality is a radical Marxist strain of Feminism based around the premise that the ‘White Supremacist Capitalist Patriarchy’ is a system of oppression that must be overcome by dismantling ‘The Patriarchy’ and capitalism.

5 Likes

Lol… maybe she’s putting on the accent when saying English words and speaking normally when saying Spanish words?

This might not be obvious on first consideration, but the CIA has a need for people who can naturally pass in places where international crime happens, & that means big city liberal POC, not jarheads, farmers, & Michigan Militia. Blue-eyed blond Bournes in tailored suits & shiny shoes seem to have some unnecessary extra hurdles when it comes to infiltrating drug cartels & terrorist organizations.

4 Likes