Holy shit the gym has been packed this week with

The huskyfats!! They are all over the place! Looking tough and all. These guys walk around the gym with that hard look on their face giving guys smaller then them dirty looks with their MMA gear and their oversized headphones on fuck I hate this time of the year!! 

I'm the skinny guy they try to grill. Then I show them my erection and they don't act so tough.

Sogflop - I'm the skinny guy they try to grill. Then I show them my erection and they don't act so tough.

That's because you made them feel tender.

I'd avoid the showers if I were you.

everyone's into keto this year

Give it a month and things will be back to normal. 

Why do these guys drink three to four protein shakes during their workout? One fucking guy was walking around with bag of protein powder, a gallon of water,  and his shaker. 

No one wants to fight me. I get naked every time one starts

I'm helping my friend get in shape. His goal is 100lbs this time next year. Tonight is the first night, so we will see how it goes. I usually go later in the evening when less people are there, so I have not noticed any extra husky fats, but we are going to planet fitness tonight, so this might change.

Captain assman -

Why do these guys drink three to four protein shakes during their workout? One fucking guy was walking around with bag of protein powder, a gallon of water,  and his shaker. 

Reminds me of the new haircut skit.

My gym has these dumbasses as well. They like to give advice too, even though they only lift maybe 5 weeks out of the year.

Give it a few weeks and it will be back to normal.

7/10

What about when the whole husky fat group just stands around the bench press watching the alpha husky fat do his sets what the fuck is that all about? They just stand there looking all hard  talking about tough guy shit lol 

Packed with the guys who wear wife beaters and a beanie. Its like, nigga is you hot or is you cold?

I feel your pain OP. Go to the gym at 930 hoping for less people and end up with beer belly faggots looking tuff. They go for like 3 days and take the rest of the year off.

There used to be a guy at my gym who would appear next to you at random intervals like gazoo, pop his shirt off and bounce on the spot in front of the mirror like Brock lesnar. He also ate fruit between sets and would leave orange peels everywhere

Love it when random start shadow boxing between sets to let you know they can throw. 

TryhardNobody -

My favorite is probably ppl who do treadmill tricks. Hey dipshit just face forward and run. You dont need to jog backwards. Fuck r u doing

LOL

Yep just got back... Busy as shit but the fine ass ladies were working it today for sure!

Place will be a ghost town within 2 weeks.

TryhardNobody -

My favorite is probably ppl who do treadmill tricks. Hey dipshit just face forward and run. You dont need to jog backwards. Fuck r u doing

They also do the same type of shit on the stair master