Home from hospital after surgery

Ended up staying the night in the hospital, but I am home now and recovering. Really sore, and tired, but the gallbladder is out and hopefully this will give me some reprieve from all the digestive pain, and issues I have been having. I want to thank all of you who have been there for me throughout these last 3 years. You guys have been a huge inspiration for me to keep moving forward, and getting through this. I cannot thank you all enough.

Jason

Great news! Take care of yourself!

Really great to hear brother!!

Glad you're well brother! Phone Post 3.0

You need anything, UG is here.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

You need anything, UG is here.

Thank you my fren. Right now I am good. I have lost so much weight though due to all this I am having to buy completely new clothes. I would normally walk around at 255-260lbs at 6'4 and weighed in before surgery (after fasting with no food or water for 12 hours) at 228lbs. This forum has already done so much for me, but if any of the clothing companies have any old shirts that are not selling I would be down to buy some. I haven't weighed this low since high school. It is a good weight for me though, and hopefully now I will be able to eat regularly, stay at this weight, or maybe get up to 235-240lbs again. But ya, any t shirts or anything I guess would be a big help. But as I said this place has done so much for me by just having bros who are there to talk to, and coming here having a place who can take my mind off all this that is more than enough!

I just want to make sure that Randy Marsh, Irish Cream, BWS, Northern Hospitality, Corenobody, TRJ, SD Cartel, and all the people who have been there for me see this. Wouldn't have been able to keep my head up as much had it not been for everyone on this forum. Thanks guys.

Man this is really trying to kick your ass dude, but somehow you always pull off the W.

I am proud of you.

Great news Jason! Phone Post 3.0

Thats good news, Jason! Keep fighting!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - Great news Jason! Phone Post 3.0

You in Denver training this week? I have the rest of the week and next week off, we should catch up sometime man. KO Larkin for me!

Hope you are well! Phone Post 3.0

303 -

You in Denver training this week? I have the rest of the week and next week off, we should catch up sometime man. KO Larkin for me!
Yes sir. Denver is my home, I just go train other places for a week or 2 at a time. Drop in soon! Phone Post 3.0

Im in the 303 as well. You need anything hit me up via PM. Phone Post

Glad to hear it went well... What size shirts you need? If you don't mind hand me downs (I don't lol) I have a box full of dress shirts and some T's I could send your way if there the right size? Pretty sure all the T's are L or XL... Will have to check to see the exacts of the dress shirts.

Keep kicking ass Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 

Im in the 303 as well. You need anything hit me up via PM. Phone Post

Thanks man, I will let you know. Be good to meet up sometime anyway!

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Glad to hear it went well... What size shirts you need? If you don't mind hand me downs (I don't lol) I have a box full of dress shirts and some T's I could send your way if there the right size? Pretty sure all the T's are L or XL... Will have to check to see the exacts of the dress shirts.

Keep kicking ass Phone Post 3.0

Being 6'4 I need stuff with length, so large probably won't fit. Thanks for the offer though!

camozzi - 
303 -

Yes sir. Denver is my home, I just go train other places for a week or 2 at a time. Drop in soon! Phone Post 3.0

Let me know what day and time and I will come in, or we can go grab some food or something.

Here's to a speedy recovery, slugger! Phone Post 3.0