Home invasion attempt caught on camera

Don't need guns. Just give them what they want.

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2018/04/wild-video-north-side-home-invasion.html?m=1

When I saw that winch there I thought he may have foiled them with some Bugs Bunnyish trap.

Should have shot them

Hodor.

I love how the scumbags stand there with their bags like some kind of degenerate trick or treaters.

I was hoping for a hail of gunfire ending the home invaders lives.

I was hoping for a flamethrower

Guy with crowbar looked like he shit his pants when the guy started yelling.

nofx -

Guy with crowbar looked like he shit his pants when the guy started yelling.

I think it’s a female. 

Looks like the house from the Goonies 

DavidYorkshire - 

Yeah this is the positive argument 'for' guns.   I think probably i would have a gun if i lived in US, with a house and family.  Even though i think their availability is bad for society as a whole.

so are guns magically not available in places where they are illegal?

Jesus Quintana -
DavidYorkshire - 

Yeah this is the positive argument 'for' guns.   I think probably i would have a gun if i lived in US, with a house and family.  Even though i think their availability is bad for society as a whole.

Nobody would have one because they'd get in trouble.

a 12 guage would have been perfect in that scenario

say hello to my little friend

Jesus Quintana -
DavidYorkshire - 

they're not available to anyone that would have a legitimate use for one of course. criminals would be able to get them

Jesus Quintana -
DavidYorkshire - 

They are very hard to find in the UK.... even if you are a “connected” criminal you will find yourself using a sawnoff shotgun stolen from a licenced holder, an adapted starter pistol or a very old (and unreliable) gun that has a lot of history....

I also think that Yorkshire is a law abiding citizen... even if he was connected enough to get hold of a gun, the need to have an illegal firearm in the UK for a law abiding citizen is pretty much non existent... you then run the risk of serious prison time if you get caught....

TGP - 
Jesus Quintana -
DavidYorkshire - 

They are very hard to find in the UK.... even if you are a “connected” criminal you will find yourself using a sawnoff shotgun stolen from a licenced holder, an adapted starter pistol or a very old (and unreliable) gun that has a lot of history....

I also think that Yorkshire is a law abiding citizen... even if he was connected enough to get hold of a gun, the need to have an illegal firearm in the UK for a law abiding citizen is pretty much non existent... you then run the risk of serious prison time if you get caught....

why go all the way to the UK? Mexico has strict gun laws. How is that working out?

Its tough talking to you brits because you really are just SOOOO comically ignorant about how the world works and its causing your country to self destruct in slow motion. Let's take another close look at that video. Perhaps you notice something about the criminals that is pretty different from how the average person in the UK looks and behaves.

DavidYorkshire - 

I have never seen a gun in my entire life .  except when I have been in america and saw them in walmart

I've never seen guns for sale at Walmart.

Air rifles, yes.

I don't have sound right now.  What made them turn around and go?

100kgkilla -

I was hoping for a hail of gunfire ending the home invaders lives.

It’s Chicago, not Texas. Nothing but a bunch of liberal gubmint loving cucks up there.