Home Invasion: WIN FAIL FAIL?

"Allegedly" some peeps try to break into a sheriff deputy's home and he thwarts.........WIN!

But he doesn't sleep first dude immediately with great position..........FAIL

Then he lets would be burglars leave/live...........FAIL

Fail X 3!

It's Texas.....he shoulda killed the fuck!

LOL@ that Jiujitsu BOOLSHIT!

wasnt that a hapable female involved?

fuck all that hands all BS. Gun if can or knife. if no can, Hammer, wrench, a fist size rock.

I'm not trying to take on 2-3 people without a little advantage and you just tried breaking into my house?

I'll take getting judged by 12 over being carried by 6

Just kidding. I'd call 911 and hide in the closet.

but if you go in the closet, then where will we put all the bodies?

preferably knife. Nothing beats taking a life with a knife. Its up and personal. Now to just try it on a human :)

knife is just sexy!

That shock in the eyes when the blade pierces the skin? Priceless.

I hate how sticky and slippery all the blood makes the knife handle but that's what the paracord is for.
LOL? Phone Post

JIMMYNAKS - fuck all that hands all BS. Gun if can or knife. if no can, Hammer, wrench, a fist size rock.

I'm not trying to take on 2-3 people without a little advantage and you just tried breaking into my house?

I'll take getting judged by 12 over being carried by 6

Just kidding. I'd call 911 and hide in the closet.

EXACTLY....well except for the closet part :p

It kinda looks like he has some BJJ/grappoling training for which I have some comments. I have a love/hate relationship with BJJ......LOL? Seeing stuff like this, I'm fearful novices will see this as reinforcement that BJJ/Grappo is the shiznit "In-Da-Street."

Similarly incident, recently a guy I train with was was in a couple altercations at work in Waikiki. The last one involved him getting attacked with a sign after stopping an attempted theft involving a woman's purse. Anyway, he was able to get inside and eventually disarm the sign-waiving scumbag and transitioned to a head-and-arm guillotine.

Now here is my point....BJJ is a great martial art, if it is trained as such. It is a great developer of important attributes useful for fighting and defense even in its sportive form. Although it is backseat-quaterbacking on my part, in both these cases BJJ type training could have led to very bad outcomes.

Looking at the deputy, IMHO he should know better than to get himself tangled up in that way and try to fend off another. To me, he would have been better off using grappling skill to have the burglar grounded facedown and controlled and Judo-chop KO'd to the back of the neck like Cpt Kirk, etc so as to be more freely able to address the tita-bitch and tattoo flashing accomplices :p Another possibility would be to KO the 1st guy in the clinch or throw him onto the sidewalk or forlift up/bellybump and drop him hard backwards to take him out of play once he became aware of accomplices. If any suspects had a knife he'd have been in deep shit for being entangled with the first guy.JMHO from having played with knives in the clinch.Even without the possibility of knives, had the suspects been more aggressive the deputy woulda been in trouble.

As for the other incident I mentioned, same thing. I told the guy I am not fond of that position/hold "In-da-Street" for the same reason and my response would have (hopefully) been to sprawl them into the ground and transition to a facedown pin or a similar solution so as to maintain view/awareness while attept to control or KO.

Like I said, BJJ is great.....but the clinch and many of the tools useful in the clinch are often neglected in BJJ training. Likewise, positioning that makes the opponent vulnerable while allowing you view/awareness/mobility and fundamental striking are the higher priority over any type of submission unless you can first determine multiple opponents and weapons are not in play.

FRAT! and FWAT!

Makes sense to me..... From inside the safety of my closet Phone Post

Jimmy "still in the closet" huh?

so wtf.....was tbat guy flashing a shoulder tat or what?

Still don't know how/why the first dude was not slept immediately. He had enough time imo.

But the whole situation seems peculiar if you ask me. A person tries to break into another person's home, and has a woman with him? And then another dude? Then after obvious failure they don't immediately run?

Seems more plausible that the chick was an ex trying to get shit back by using new BF. So maybe he knew the suspects. Which i guess would splain why dude didn't immediately rip his head off.