Home wireless IP Cam?

May be the nerd in me, but I have one of these coming in the mail today:

http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-FI9821W-Indoor-Wireless-Camera/dp/B00AJWK5WW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1370356026&sr=1-1&keywords=foscam+fi9821w

I would like to add another 3-4 to different spots in the home. At least one point to the backyard and one in the basement.

Two way audio, remoting viewing from anywhere with PC or smartphone. Full HD. my inner nerd is screaming and can't wait to get home to play with!

Gonna use it for chatroulette? Phone Post

You trying to watch me fap bro?

Only 2 stars on Amazon? Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why u need? Did you buy that 17 million dollar mansion posted last week?

I confusus bro? What u using so many for? Phone Post

Cement Head - Only 2 stars on Amazon? Phone Post 3.0

If you read them, a lot of it is with the customer support. Most people can't figure out how to get an IP device setup at home, do the port forwarding for remote internet viewing, use dynamic DNS shit, etc. Even with instructions people mess that up. And if customer support aint great, i could see that being an issue. I however can do it without even glancing at the instructions.

Another handful of reviews are about a different model than the one the review is on, which is wierd, or ignorant by people.

I try to research things better before I buy them, and I know two other people who have this model who says its fucking awesome and works flawlessly.

of course i put the wrong link, I fixed it now.It has much better Amazon ratings

so you watch it through a browser? wonder how much bandwidth it uses

Those little cameras are nice if the web gui allows you to associate multiple cameras. I have Panasonics that are similar.

Jason - 

May be the nerd in me, but I have one of these coming in the mail today:

http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-FI9821W-Indoor-Wireless-Camera/dp/B00AJWK5WW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1370356026&sr=1-1&keywords=foscam+fi9821w

I would like to add another 3-4 to different spots in the home. At least one point to the backyard and one in the basement.

Two way audio, remoting viewing from anywhere with PC or smartphone. Full HD. my inner nerd is screaming and can't wait to get home to play with!

Looks very cool.

I'm considering doing something similar.

Keep us posted with updates on setup, connectivity, issues, etc...

subbed for later and review. I was just sthinking of this, my cleaning lady performance has been steadily declining over the last year so I want to spy on her to see whats up. I am also going to be gutting my kitchen and bathroom so I would also like to spy on the contractors. Let me know how the camera works out for you. I want to have about 4 cameras total.

DaddyRich - Those little cameras are nice if the web gui allows you to associate multiple cameras. I have Panasonics that are similar.
Not positive if the webgui does ( in think it does) but the smartphone app does up to 6 cams Phone Post 3.0

I got 6 cameras up at the house with a 8 channel DVR that I could add two more to. It's great for keeping an eye on your shit. I can watch on my cell phone too.

Jason -

of course i put the wrong link, I fixed it now.It has much better Amazon ratings

Much better. Phone Post 3.0

I've had 3 of the same model for almost 2 years now. No complaints at all. Excellent video and audio quality. There's a lot of other features I haven't set up such as email or text when it senses motion and even motion tracking as well. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

how much does it cost?

PatK - how much does it cost?

It's free.  Call 1-800-SafeNSA. 

I have 4. Love them. Setup is a breeze, using dynamic DNS instead of static ip's.

Have the exact same one. It's alright, but its more like watching a never ending GIF than a video. Phone Post