Home Workout Routines?

Frens, between working more than I should and a new baby at home, getting to the gym is getting harder and harder. 

I want to prevent turning into a fat fuck, so school me on some great workouts I can do at home with little to no equipment. 

Pushups? Kettle bells? Any specific recommendations on workouts?

now that it's spring I'll also get some cardio running outside but I want some stuff that can hit my muscle groups. 

Let the info roll in!

Weighted masturbation

Check out Funk Roberts on YouTube. Tons of routines or just pick and choose what you like. You may see him post on here in the S&C forum once in a blue moon.

YouTube? has a ton. Fish from on here from way back was great too if memory serves me. Body by Fish was his website I think.

I'd say yes to a kettlebell too.

DDPyoga!

Get the Total Gym for your upper body and abs, get a heavy medicine ball or a 45 plate to hug while doing squats.

Richard Simmons dance videos

I think Total Gym's competitors are just as good at a much lower price, fyi. So, I'd do that.

Pushups, chin ups, and burpees

I workout at home with minimal equipment.  I made a homemade sandbag, have a 45# plate and a few water jugs and bands.

I also use 5 gallon buckets and when school isn't in session i run to the local elementary school and workout on the playground equipment.

SilcStar - Check out Funk Roberts on YouTube. Tons of routines or just pick and choose what you like. You may see him post on here in the S&C forum once in a blue moon.

YouTube? has a ton. Fish from on here from way back was great too if memory serves me. Body by Fish was his website I think.

I'd say yes to a kettlebell too.

Is this mark funk Roberts from Toronto??

i used to play v-ball with him. Lol small world