HOMEFRONT!!!

GO DOWNLOAD IT! ITS FREE ON XBL AND ITS ONLINE MULTIPLAYRR!!

the whole game is free? or just a demo?

I'd  check but the wife is playing fable 2 right now

I'm assuming you mean the demo

it's a demo there is only 1 map but you can buy 2 more for I think 5$ buts it's a fun game. Phone Post

fuck you people and your free console demos

you don't get free demos? Phone Post

he plays the PC, I'm assuming

yeah, i got homefront from gamefly and thought it wasn't that great but I'll check out the demo though and give it another change

I'm not saying buy it but it is a free online multiplayer demo. and when I get mad at cod and ea mma I play that. it's pretty fun. is gamefly any good? Phone Post

Gamefly is a good deal. Man I didn't think anyone else still played EA MMA I've been on all weekend with this double xp. Phone Post

everyone says ea mma sucks but they just didnt take the time to play. I love it. and I don't got my ea online pass anymore Phone Post

i been hearing alot of smak on HF but REALLY how bad can it be.. i really want to check it out... gonna try this demo thing .. heck for 5 bux u can t lose

discodrew - I'm not saying buy it but it is a free online multiplayer demo. and when I get mad at cod and ea mma I play that. it's pretty fun. is gamefly any good? Phone Post

yes.. ihave had it about 2 months now and cant tell you how much a money saver it is --not to mention u can try games for "free" or beat them without losing a penny ..

sure u pay a monthly fee but that PALES in comparison to blowing 40-60 bux on a crappy game repeatedlyy over n over tho

wonder if ps3 at least has demo for HF?

well add my gamertag of you guys want. DISCOxDREW Phone Post

Death and Taxes - I've enjoyed Homefront. It's got a great concept with the battle point system.

One of the big problems with this game is the developers. They have been very slow to fix issues (the ones that they actually did fix) and it took forever for a dlc.

I read somewhere that Kaos studios has been dissolved. THQ said Homefront will get a sequel but without Kaos. Don't know what that means for future DLC.

graphics are really bad, but the gameplay is kind of fun.

If this is all I had I would ok with that. But this isn't going to tear me away from Bad Company 2 and Vietnam

word ^^^^

I had a decent time playing it until it wiped out all of my experience and everything I unlocked.

That game has made me decide to not buy a game on release date unless it's from a franchise with a solid rep (CoD, Battlefield, etc)

Its at my local BB for $15. Is it worth $15?

just download the demo and see of you think its worth 15$ the demo is free and you get to play online Phone Post

discodrew - just download the demo and see of you think its worth 15$ the demo is free and you get to play online Phone Post

push come to shove i would buy it for 15 bux but no more than 20 if i had to spend money on it