Homeland-Final Season...

...starts tonight.

This show has been up and down over the years, but I'm in for one final run for slutty Carrie and pensive Saul.

Anyone else?

Thats still on?

1 Like

Love it. This and 24, I'll put up with shitty writing and bad plot twists. No idea why. 

1 Like
Mountain Medic -

Thats still on?

No, I just made this whole thing up for attention. Homeland ended in 2013.

You're posting in a troll thread, bro.

1 Like

Couldn't bring myself to care a whole lot once Brodie's arc was over.  The Pakistan season was decent though esp the hallucination of seeing brody

danggook -

Couldn't bring myself to care a whole lot once Brodie's arc was over.  The Pakistan season was decent though esp the hallucination of seeing brody

I was completely over Brodie by the end. I felt about his death like Ari Shaffir felt about Kobe's.

Half hour in, so far so good. 

Spys doing spy shit! 

Good shit. Although, seems like after a while you'd just say "thanks but no thanks" in the CIA to someone who's psychotic.

theseanster - Good shit. Although, seems like after a while you'd just say "thanks but no thanks" in the CIA to someone who's psychotic.

Hahaha, no doubt!

clattymine -

Half hour in, so far so good. 

Spys doing spy shit! 

Spoiler alert, Carrie managed to not take anyone's seed for an entire episode.

scrapdo -
theseanster - Good shit. Although, seems like after a while you'd just say "thanks but no thanks" in the CIA to someone who's psychotic.

Hahaha, no doubt!

Yeah, her being any sort of spy is so far removed from reality. But she's the least of why I watch it. 

If they removed her character flaws and just made her a vital character it'd be a better show. Her mental issues don't add much except being the catalyst for certain things, most of which could be dealt as though she was just a bad ass that did shit the way she wanted. 

At least this season looks promising.  

I feel like the show jumped the shark after season 2.

Shocked it has dragged on for 8 seasons.

I just remember her crying a lot 

Odds she makes the ugly cry face in the first episode?

1 Like

It's the best and the worst show I've ever watched 

1 Like
clattymine -
scrapdo -

Hahaha, no doubt!

Yeah, her being any sort of spy is so far removed from reality. But she's the least of why I watch it. 

If they removed her character flaws and just made her a vital character it'd be a better show. Her mental issues don't add much except being the catalyst for certain things, most of which could be dealt as though she was just a bad ass that did shit the way she wanted. 

At least this season looks promising.  

Agree 100%. Can't wait for Jordan Catalano to finally make her happy. 

Just watched episode one. It was good , I liked it. 
  Was a little thrown off by max rolling around the hills fixing internet, but it was good overall

Love this show

Carrie being able to bend into any middle eastern country as long as she has a head scarf is my favorite part.

1 Like