Homeless guy just called me a n-word

And told me “this ain’t Boston” go the fuck back there with my fucking mask.  Jeez man Red Sox suck but no need to get nasty seeing my hat

Are you white? And was it a hard "er"? 

You are kind of an n-word, imo. 

I was working in Kalamazoo a few months back when all this "protest" shit started and a homeless dude with no legs was wheeling around yelling "I ain't no (n-word)!". Then he wheeled by my team and he was muttering aggresively about us calling him an n-word. I was like perfect, I'm gonna make national news when I have to kick the shit out of a crazy black hobo with no legs if he comes at me. "CNN: WHITE SUPREMACIST ATTACKS DISABLED MAN FOR BEING BLACK" lol.

1 Like
BrowBeaten -

Super hard R and I’m white as a ghost and he let the black kid who was 15 feet behind me pass freely lol.  He was insane but still funny that’s what set him off 

Deal with them every day. Most of them are total pieces of shit which is why they're homeless.

Girly -
BrowBeaten -

Super hard R and I’m white as a ghost and he let the black kid who was 15 feet behind me pass freely lol.  He was insane but still funny that’s what set him off 

Ranchist

A crazy guy used to panhandle near my work and once, when I said I had no change for him, he yelled “get a job!” at me.  I think he heard it yelled at him a lot and figured it was an insult.

Like a Chris Rock N-word or a David Duke N-word?

Girly -
BrowBeaten -

he could smell your greasy italian blood

1 Like
Girly -
BrowBeaten -

There's no "r" in Nancy, you Nancy. 

1 Like

Should've called him a honkey.

1 Like

Is n-word slang for nigger? 

3 Likes

lol. Saw some asian/mexican looking woman going off on a black woman in a mini mall parking lot with the n-word, go back to africa, f-bomb stuff. Black woman just looked confused and got in her car and left.

I go into a store, come out, and she’s doing the same to some middle aged white guy. He’s all freaked out though and has his phone out. She was apparently insane and just wandering around going off on random people with n-word tirades.

We ended up walking past each other. She was dressed nice and looked normal from a distance, but up close she had clear signs of nutcase. Buscemi eyes. She looked at me and started with a “Go back to…!” , then she stops herself and says “oh…” smiles, and keeps walking.

wtf? I was kind of disappointed. Why don’t I get a racial tirade? I think crazy people recognize when dealing with one of their own, so she gave me a pass.

1 Like
MarsMan -

Pretty sure it means n00b

PeteyWheatstraw - lol. Saw some asian/mexican looking woman going off on a black woman in a mini mall parking lot with the n-word, go back to africa, f-bomb stuff. Black woman just looked confused and got in her car and left.

I go into a store, come out, and she’s doing the same to some middle aged white guy. He’s all freaked out though and has his phone out. She was apparently insane and just wandering around going off on random people with n-word tirades.

We ended up walking past each other. She was dressed nice and looked normal from a distance, but up close she had clear signs of nutcase. Buscemi eyes. She looked at me and started with a “Go back to…!” , then she stops herself and says “oh…” smiles, and keeps walking.

wtf? I was kind of disappointed. Why don’t I get a racial tirade? I think crazy people recognize when dealing with one of their own, so she gave me a pass.

Are you white? 

I imagine yelling “Go back to The Hamptons” doesn’t giver her the same thrill. 

Dude, you trained at Jay Jack’s. you know what to do!

MarsMan - 
PeteyWheatstraw - lol. Saw some asian/mexican looking woman going off on a black woman in a mini mall parking lot with the n-word, go back to africa, f-bomb stuff. Black woman just looked confused and got in her car and left.

Are you white? 

I imagine yelling “Go back to The Hamptons” doesn’t giver her the same thrill. 

She was taking the n-word/go back to africa angle with all races she encountered, hence her being retarded or on some shit. Me and the staff of Office Depot figured that out while observing her through the window.

“She thinks everyone in the entire world is an n-word from Africa?”

Would have been funny if she started going off on a chinese toddler.

Reminds me of that scene in The Omen when they take Damien to the safari and all the animals go crazy. Who knew the real antichrist would be a ginger.

Huggsbear - 
MarsMan -

Pretty sure it means n00b

![Nerds GIFs | Tenor](upload://zbpXlXGkXXThKnLfw4ZROTPrMao.gif)