Homeless man selling famous doors.

https://ny.curbed.com/2018/3/13/17115506/hotel-chelsea-doors-auction-guernseys

Homeless dude stumbled upon 52 white washed doors from the famous Chelsea hotel. The hotel threw them out. Little did they think that the doors would be valuable. Many famed musicians, poets, authors and movie stars lived there. From jim Morrison to jack kerouac. Bidding starts at 5k. Dudes making a mad pay day. Id keep the kerouac door for my study.

Yea dude will be getting big ass pay day. Man what a lucky find and good thinking.

Does he have anything by severnsmustache?

oldnslow -

Does he have anything by severnsmustache?

Way more than $5K man. 

Yo dawg, I heard you like Riders on the Storm, so what I got for you....

Poor bastard is gonna overdose in 24 hours

good for him but I think it's so stupid that idiots would pay a lot of money for what is nothing but trash.
So you find a pile of doors, pick one and say, "Jimmy Hendrix" stayed in the room that this door belonged to".
How many other regular people stayed there? WTF will you do w/this door? Fucking stupid.

unless you're that Nicole, rehab addict broad, these doors should be useless.

jake11 - good for him but I think it's so stupid that idiots would pay a lot of money for what is nothing but trash.
So you find a pile of doors, pick one and say, "Jimmy Hendrix" stayed in the room that this door belonged to".
How many other regular people stayed there? WTF will you do w/this door? Fucking stupid.

Its a nostalgic piece. Room full of vinyl and hendrix door hung up. That's pretty cool i reckon.

Bubbles?

sassen -
jake11 - good for him but I think it's so stupid that idiots would pay a lot of money for what is nothing but trash.

Its a nostalgic piece. Room full of vinyl and hendrix door hung up. That's pretty cool i reckon.

Very cool if he can prove that the specifics celebrity stayed in that room.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
sassen -

Very cool if he can prove that the specifics celebrity stayed in that room.

Its says in the piece, that  it has all been researched.

Most homeless guys would've just built a shelter with them. Cool that this guy had internet access. 

I remember watching a recent documentary on that hotel.

Based on those photos, it's the same place.

Crazy how a staff person, fan or worker didn't put this together.

Those scribbles are pretty much signatures from rock and art legends.

People will always pay for that stuff.