homeless on oahu

sounds like nalu had a rather irritating day at work yesterday...no worries bu, it's all a part of job security. lol, just joking.

In the old days, the useless would be killed. But this is The New World Order. rofl

Got friggin' rich kids acting like gangsta bitches outside my house tonite. ugh.

tangent You guys remember a rapper named Apache and his ultra early 90s hit 'Gangsta Bitch'?

"Got friggin' rich kids acting like gangsta bitches outside my house tonite. ugh."

i got friggin rich haoles all drunk outside my house tonight.man.

i think the answer, my friends, is a little more simplistic than you all are making it out to be.

Why do, or would, homeless degenerates move to Hawaii from the mainland? Because the weather is more conducive to outdoor living. The climate is more temperate.

So as a homeless person, would you rather sleep on a windier and rainier beach like Kailua or Waimanalo? Or would you rather go to the dryer/calmer beaches of the westside?

*feel me!?!?!

Coach Freitas enjoys the smell of fresh feces in the morning.

and dont forget...i love the way shattered car-window glass sparkles on the sidewalk in the morning.  my prior car was broken into twice over a year-span next to the city park across the street from my apt.  before that i owned a truck...one time i left a heavy duty shop blanket in the truck bed.  the same day it disappeared i noticed the homeless Tommy-Chong-look-a-like in my park had a blanket that was amazingly similar to the one that i owned earlier in the day. 

I agree with BMFL. he hit it right on the nose.

You know I used to work in Waianae in the mid-90's, and the homeless problem was more so concentrated in the Makaha area, by Pray for Sex beach side. I moved to Waianae about two months ago, and I was literally blown away by 100's of homeless families living on the Waianae coastline. The public alway's blame the police for not doing their job, but they are not aware that police officer's cannot enforce camping laws anymore, because it is deemed unconstitutional. So, with the hands of the police tied behind their backs, what can we do??? Well, let's start with the residents of the Waianae coastline...they need to start getting vocal. When residents of the Hawaii Kai area see something they don't like, they start calling every Dick, Jane, and Harry. They are vocal to the point that people in public office, are made aware of their problems at hand. Citizens of Waianae need to start calling their state reps if not the Mayor's Office, and they need to start complaining. So, the city, state, and federal agencies can start banning together, and get involved in helping these people get back on their feet...I know the Governor is looking into building transitional housing for the homeless. You know the funny thing is that Waianae is considered a 'family oriented' place,and yet they have difficulty in helping these homeless people---alot who were family if not once good friend's. I know some are drug addicts if not alcoholics, but there are alot of families who are there--- not by choice, but by unforseen circumstances. So, why are these Waianae people not taking action in helping their own people?? Their own families??? Their own friend's???

Waianae and Hauula get plenty mokes. They could clear out all that in a weekend is if they wanted to. Got to organize.

remember guys "the squeaky wheels gets greased" growing up on the leeward side i watch the beaches from sand island 2 yoks become homeless hangouts! my wife and i use 2 go 2 "pray for sets" (yes its sets not sex) makua, campbells and hau bush all the time 2 hang out swim dive surf;)anyways these beaches r now riddled with homeless! its a joke. before there was always 1 or 2 here and there! but now!!!! we still go and hang out @ wailea but even that beach had a whole bunch of USED condoms all over the place! anyways yes i have seen people dump stuff @ the beaches on the westside on more than 1 occassion, which i dont understand the fricken dump is right down the road and its free! never seen someone dump stuff @ lanikai or lanikeas for that mater. what i find funny is that kailua beach has been voted in the top ten beaches in the world, but imo makua,yoks r just as nice or even nicer! and yeah i know JD there r nice beaches on the north shore 2, but can u talk 2 your peeps about proper disposal of there sperm catchers! that was kinda gross! :)

hows the homeless problem like in San Fran ?

i don't know about san francisco, but have you been to the westside recently? everytime the homeless get moved out, they just keep moving down the road. just before makua is getting crazy.

haven't been there for a while..i'll go check it out sometime