Homeslice's restaurant review - Arby's

Went to Arby's the other day. Got to girl and I a gyro. They were really, really good. Meat tasted great, and the bread was really fluffy and tasty as well.

They also have sliders you can get as side items for a 1.59 each. very reasonable. I got a ham and cheese one and breaded chicken breast with cheese one. Ham one was just ok, chicken one was very good.

Total cost was under $12 and we were full.

Did not try their roast beef sandwich as i remember having one as a kid and hating it. But even if you dont like their roast beef sandwiches its worth giving Arby's a try again. Lots of good stuff there.

Get some friends OP

You're fucking exhausting 

Arby's is fucking awesome

Double stacked Reuben is good, also when that had that smoked thick cut brown sugar blt that was really good they had it for a limited time

danybayamon23 - 

Get some friends OP

Thank you for your troll post.  The only thing relevant in your entire post is the point about your mom being a whore.

LukeJitsu - 

Thank you for your troll post.  The only thing relevant in your entire post is the point about your mom being a whore.

Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 

LOLOLOL awesome.

I tried the gyro. It was bland. 

densefog - 
Homeslice -
danybayamon23 - 

Get some friends OP

Pro Tip:

Ignore rather than respond, because you fucking suck at it.

Beninger - 

I tried the gyro. It was bland. 

Bland?!?!  It tasted just like the gyro meat you get at fine dining establishments like, around here, Niko Nikos.

densefog -
Homeslice -
danybayamon23 - 

Get some friends OP

Pro Tip:

No let him continue, it’s comical to see him copy and paste the same retort as if the original was a classic

danybayamon23 - 
densefog -
Homeslice -
danybayamon23 - 

Get some friends OP

Pro Tip:

No let him continue, it’s comical to see him copy and paste the same retort as if the original was a classic

AlphaSlap - 

Arby's is fucking awesome

Is their roast beef sandwiches good AlphaSlap?  Didn't try one of those (had one as a kid and did not like, but probably was a kid thing haha).

Homeslice - Went to Arby's the other day. Got to girl and I a gyro. They were really, really good. Meat tasted great, and the bread was really fluffy and tasty as well.

They also have sliders you can get as side items for a 1.59 each. very reasonable. I got a ham and cheese one and breaded chicken breast with cheese one. Ham one was just ok, chicken one was very good.

Total cost was under $12 and we were full.

Did not try their roast beef sandwich as i remember having one as a kid and hating it. But even if you dont like their roast beef sandwiches its worth giving Arby's a try again. Lots of good stuff there.

Troll post 

Homeslice -
danybayamon23 - 

Get some friends OP

Troll post 

Homeslice -
LukeJitsu - 

Troll post 

dhughes - 

The French dip is the bomb. 

dhughes, shoot now I need to try this - does it come on a samdwich or separately?  What do you dip into it?  Chips?

Thanks.

Homeslice -
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 

LOLOLOL awesome.

Troll post