Homosexual moves in, views wmma seemingly all day

We have a new roommate and he’s a big fan of the female cage fights. Stacey really knows his wmma too. I don’t mean knowing the top girls in UFC or even a couple of the ones they show on Bellator, this dude knows all sorts of stuff regarding females from obscure leagues I’ve never heard of. He knows them all. And he tells it like he knows the pecking order and who will win upcoming bouts. Like many of you on this site, he is glued to MMA boards all day. Of course he has no friends nor is he invited to anything social. He’d fit in really well here at mma.tv and he says he has an account but he doesn’t come here because “the content and the users are dumb”. That may be the first thing him and I have agreed on.

Anyways, this is the wife’s nephew. He is staying with us for the summer and into the fall months as he transitions into adulthood. He’s been troubled the last several years with having come out as being gay. And how did the family not know? The guy wears a women’s one piece bathing suit when he goes out back and lays out by the pool. He’s extremely socially awkward, introvert. I’ve been nominated to be a strong male roll model and I have accepted.

Stacey is a GSP fan and his favorite woman is Ronda Rousey. I can’t say I’m bothered by this. There are no boys allowed over ever. We’ll have to figure this thing out on the fly. He has asked if we can order the Cyborg vs Nunes bout and since he’s under 21, there’s no taking him to the bar where we usually watch all the PPV’s. I’m not about to order anything from UFC, so we’re trying to get that figured out. Just wanted to share, hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday.

MFS_OL_SKOOL - 

If he's gay, wouldn't he be attracted to the male fighters?

Physical attraction? I have no idea if he’d be into fighter types. Perhaps some of the dudes with the mohawks and colored hair. Pure speculation, I only mention that because he has that type of hair and look. Piercings and the whole bit.

Loves his women’s cage fighters but very doubtful he’s attracted to any of them.

OP, thought you were the baller with a lawyer wife?  You have a roommate?

just order the PPV. he is a fan and would mean a great deal to him

Ive always thought if someone devoted themselves to being a huge wmma fan they would make bank betting on it. Post his pics please

*Picks (no homo)

mongo54 - 

OP, thought you were the baller with a lawyer wife?  You have a roommate?

Thank you, yes if you want to call him that. He’s more like a house guest, but room mate seems appropriate in seeking to get him some individuality and some self growth. It’s her nephew that’s staying with us a few months. He doesn’t pay rent or anything. We are asking him to be responsible for some financial aspects. For example, we have no television service. We cut it out months ago. We hardly used to watch TV anyways and we’re on our computers most of the time for entertainment. He already asked about TV and about using our desk top computer as his own. He’s been informed he will have to put on his own television service if he wishes to have that. He’s always welcome to use the desk top but not for gaming. He will have to set that up himself if he wants that.

We’re trying to teach him how to become an independent adult and he has a very long way to go at this point. His parents did him no favors in that department. He’s also pulling away from much socializing, so ideally we don’t want him couped up playing video games all day/night. I like that he’s into the cage fighting so that gives us something in common and things he can shoot toward as goals, like a gym pass, saving up for a PPV or a live event, etc.

No word on college courses, military, trade school, etc as of yet. I’m still trying to get to know the kid. There are layers and and layers of defense mechanism to try to make it through. Right now he talks like a robot. He’s guarded against everything. He is super close and open with my wife, but she’s a big crutch for him. If it were up to him, he’d close everyone else off and she would be his best friend. She recognizes this and thus I’ve gotten the assignment. We’re moving in a few months and that will be his moment of truth. He’s welcome to move with us, but his plan needs to be in order by then and him filly committed to it. He understands we’re helping him and he’s trying to make it to the next phase with us in his corner.

Post pics or you are the one who cought a severe case of the GHEY!!!

MFS_OL_SKOOL - 
SinCityHustler -
MFS_OL_SKOOL - 

If he's gay, wouldn't he be attracted to the male fighters?

Physical attraction? I have no idea if he’d be into fighter types. Perhaps some of the dudes with the mohawks and colored hair. Pure speculation, I only mention that because he has that type of hair and look. Piercings and the whole bit.

Loves his women’s cage fighters but very doubtful he’s attracted to any of them.

So it's not a sexual thing.

Does he identify with strong women?

Or does he admire them?

He thinks they are the very best product out there. Every level. I’m not likely to pick up much on it, my interest in wmma is so low, but he knows far more than I do. I will give you this, to him Ronda is the GOAT. I told him cyborg would have mauled her and that really fired him up. He’s not super up on technical aspects or sports science/mental aspects of winning, but he knows all the stats and figures. Like those baseball guys who can tell you everyone’s batting average or ERA.

Yeah from the choices above I’d say he admires them.

colubrid1 - just order the PPV. he is a fan and would mean a great deal to him

So long as it’s not UFC, I’m entirely open to order events, but we don’t have television service so that’s something he’s going to have to set up if he wants to be ordering PPV’s. I don’t have a problem going in on an event with him if we’re going to watch together. Problem for me is I have a tough time with the violence against the women, so I’m not likely to stomach sitting through much of the bouts he’s going to be going berserk over. We will have to figure out how we do that. Or he can watch with out me, but no UFC. We refuse to support them and he’s aware of that.

Reyne - 

*Picks (no homo)

You know I’m torn on this. I am entirely opposed to women’s cage fights and any violence against women, be it physical or emotional. I just refuse to watch the overwhelming majority of it. I’ve taken a stand that I only waiver on for the sake of my wife. She’s into the WMMA so on occasion I will put my stand aside and join her for a fight she’s excited about. Nunes vs Cyborg is one such type fight exception. I took her to Ronda vs Nunes (they gave us free tickets) and we absolutely loved the event, but Ronda is the rare exception of a female I wanted to see beaten bloody like in an abusive relationship. If she ran from Travis beaten to a bloody pulp and toward my car as I was passing by, I’d accelerate.

Yeah, so not sure about gambling on something I strongly oppose. If I see Stacey’s making a high percentage of picks correctly, I will have to revisit it, but I’m thinking I probably will just avoid that altogether. I’d view it as blood money.

SinCityHustler -
Reyne - 

*Picks (no homo)

You know I’m torn on this. I am entirely opposed to women’s cage fights and any violence against women, be it physical or emotional. I just refuse to watch the overwhelming majority of it. I’ve taken a stand that I only waiver on for the sake of my wife. She’s into the WMMA so on occasion I will put my stand aside and join her for a fight she’s excited about. Nunes vs Cyborg is one such type fight exception. I took her to Ronda vs Nunes (they gave us free tickets) and we absolutely loved the event, but Ronda is the rare exception of a female I wanted to see beaten bloody like in an abusive relationship. If she ran from Travis beaten to a bloody pulp and toward my car as I was passing by, I’d accelerate.

Yeah, so not sure about gambling on something I strongly oppose. If I see Stacey’s making a high percentage of picks correctly, I will have to revisit it, but I’m thinking I probably will just avoid that altogether. I’d view it as blood money.

You’re fucking weird. 

Most of your 21,000 novel-length posts are about WMMA. Is Stacey what you like to be called when you wear women’s clothes?

this is some high level UFC trolling, whahahhaha

Morpheus1976 -

It's got to be. The guy who openly Hates homosexuals and Wmma, became the father figure to a boy named Stacey, who tans in his yard in a one piece and is gay, and coincidently the ONLY person on the planet who is a super fan of wmma only. LMAO

He's going to be rifling blokes in and around every room in your house, probably even in your bed. Think about that, enjoy it.

2breath2feel - 
Morpheus1976 -

It's got to be. The guy who openly Hates homosexuals and Wmma, became the father figure to a boy named Stacey, who tans in his yard in a one piece and is gay, and coincidently the ONLY person on the planet who is a super fan of wmma only. LMAO

Man this really bothers me here. Not much on this site bothers me, but this type of feedback is hurtful. I have gone out of my way to understand the gays, to learn about the gays, heck to view them as equals to the rest of us. For years and years I’ve viewed them like others sex group types like child molesters and incest practitioners. I learned quire a bit here on this site regarding homosexuality and including from some gay people who post here. I have really changed the way I view these people and even to the point I have one living in my home. Many of you know I hired our IT guy at work who is also gay and I genuinely like the dude. The reason for posting here is I hope some of the gays on the board will tune in and provide their own perspectives, Koga being one. Listen, I’m hitting the sack, I’ll check back in tomorrow, hoping we can have positive discussion here on our new room mate. Insight is appreciated.

Hummh interesting thread. WMMA seems to create a lot of different discussion here. 

OP. Question how is your opinion different than lets say when John Mccain said mma is human cockfighting and we all bashed him a lot for it. I mean those women they are not forced to fight they want to be there just like men. 

Koga -

Most of your 21,000 novel-length posts are about WMMA. Is Stacey what you like to be called when you wear women’s clothes?

Lol.

SinCityHustler -
Reyne - 

*Picks (no homo)

Yeah. He should have wrote Pics. 

Seriously though , this is what I came to comment on.    If he’s that knowledgeable on wmma you should definitely make the most of his knowledge and ask him for some fight picks. 

Their is way less chance of a upset in those kind of pillow fisted fights and for anyone willing to follow that crap and do the research ,that’s where the money is to be made. 

Dont look at it as blood money. Look at it as making the most of a shity situation ( meaning they force feed us this crap, might as well make some money off it )

tell him to bet with his mind and not his heart though because if he thinks Ronda ever stood/ stands a chance against cyborg he’s dreamin.