Homosexual moves in, views wmma seemingly all day

SinCityHustler -
2breath2feel - 
Morpheus1976 -

this is some high level UFC trolling, whahahhaha

It's got to be. The guy who openly Hates homosexuals and Wmma, became the father figure to a boy named Stacey, who tans in his yard in a one piece and is gay, and coincidently the ONLY person on the planet who is a super fan of wmma only. LMAO

Man this really bothers me here. Not much on this site bothers me, but this type of feedback is hurtful. I have gone out of my way to understand the gays, to learn about the gays, heck to view them as equals to the rest of us. For years and years I’ve viewed them like others sex group types like child molesters and incest practitioners. I learned quire a bit here on this site regarding homosexuality and including from some gay people who post here. I have really changed the way I view these people and even to the point I have one living in my home. Many of you know I hired our IT guy at work who is also gay and I genuinely like the dude. The reason for posting here is I hope some of the gays on the board will tune in and provide their own perspectives, Koga being one. Listen, I’m hitting the sack, I’ll check back in tomorrow, hoping we can have positive discussion here on our new room mate. Insight is appreciated.

why don’t you show us a picture of your roommate, we can solve this puzzle way faster that way.

in for pics of OPs wifes nephew in a swimsuit in the pool in the back garden.

Good for you OP. Seems like you’re really trying to help the kid

if he really has the gay then I guess it’s not odd he cares for WMMA. 

Koga -

Most of your 21,000 novel-length posts are about WMMA. Is Stacey what you like to be called when you wear women’s clothes?

but that would be attention whore level behaviour ......

Is this the spin? Or are we still waiting for the spin? 

SinCityHustler - We have a new roommate and he's a big fan of the female cage fights. Stacey really knows his wmma too. I don't mean knowing the top girls in UFC or even a couple of the ones they show on Bellator, this dude knows all sorts of stuff regarding females from obscure leagues I've never heard of. He knows them all. And he tells it like he knows the pecking order and who will win upcoming bouts. Like many of you on this site, he is glued to MMA boards all day. Of course he has no friends nor is he invited to anything social. He'd fit in really well here at mma.tv and he says he has an account but he doesn't come here because "the content and the users are dumb". That may be the first thing him and I have agreed on.

Anyways, this is the wife’s nephew. He is staying with us for the summer and into the fall months as he transitions into adulthood. He’s been troubled the last several years with having come out as being gay. And how did the family not know? The guy wears a women’s one piece bathing suit when he goes out back and lays out by the pool. He’s extremely socially awkward, introvert. I’ve been nominated to be a strong male roll model and I have accepted.

Stacey is a GSP fan and his favorite woman is Ronda Rousey. I can’t say I’m bothered by this. There are no boys allowed over ever. We’ll have to figure this thing out on the fly. He has asked if we can order the Cyborg vs Nunes bout and since he’s under 21, there’s no taking him to the bar where we usually watch all the PPV’s. I’m not about to order anything from UFC, so we’re trying to get that figured out. Just wanted to share, hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday.

Posting this nonsense is way gayer than anything your lucky homosexual family member has ever done on this board.

morse - 

Hummh interesting thread. WMMA seems to create a lot of different discussion here. 

OP. Question how is your opinion different than lets say when John Mccain said mma is human cockfighting and we all bashed him a lot for it. I mean those women they are not forced to fight they want to be there just like men. 

John McCain was absolutely correct. It was human cock fighting. 2 men enter, 1 man leave… Yeah it was a fist fight back then and it was the real McCoy. He was right.

And we loved it. Oh man to be back in those times when it was actually a fight and when the dudes showed up to kick ass or get an ass kicking put on them. I miss the old days.

But there were no women in it back then. There were no women’s divisions. It was about men getting into a steal cage and throwing down. It was about the fight.

bungee up - 
SinCityHustler -
Reyne - 

*Picks (no homo)

You know I’m torn on this. I am entirely opposed to women’s cage fights and any violence against women, be it physical or emotional. I just refuse to watch the overwhelming majority of it. I’ve taken a stand that I only waiver on for the sake of my wife. She’s into the WMMA so on occasion I will put my stand aside and join her for a fight she’s excited about. Nunes vs Cyborg is one such type fight exception. I took her to Ronda vs Nunes (they gave us free tickets) and we absolutely loved the event, but Ronda is the rare exception of a female I wanted to see beaten bloody like in an abusive relationship. If she ran from Travis beaten to a bloody pulp and toward my car as I was passing by, I’d accelerate.

Yeah, so not sure about gambling on something I strongly oppose. If I see Stacey’s making a high percentage of picks correctly, I will have to revisit it, but I’m thinking I probably will just avoid that altogether. I’d view it as blood money.

Yeah. He should have wrote Pics. 

Seriously though , this is what I came to comment on.    If he’s that knowledgeable on wmma you should definitely make the most of his knowledge and ask him for some fight picks. 

Their is way less chance of a upset in those kind of pillow fisted fights and for anyone willing to follow that crap and do the research ,that’s where the money is to be made. 

Dont look at it as blood money. Look at it as making the most of a shity situation ( meaning they force feed us this crap, might as well make some money off it )

tell him to bet with his mind and not his heart though because if he thinks Ronda ever stood/ stands a chance against cyborg he’s dreamin. 

This is a really good point. You’re spot on. There should be a much higher chance of correctly picking these fights given the less likeliness of a fluke finish or sudden end. Very good point.

danybayamon23 - 

Good for you OP. Seems like you’re really trying to help the kid

if he really has the gay then I guess it’s not odd he cares for WMMA. 

You know we have no children. we have 2 beautiful little yorkies we absolutely love and spoil. They go with us everywhere we can take them. They sleep in the bed with us. Heck they crawl on top of us on the couch and fall asleep on our chests, our necks, etc. We very clearly want to be parents and care for and love our children. We’ve chosen to do it with dogs. Well now a family member needs us and furthermore, I’m nominated to help guide the guy into adulthood and into figuring out what he wants to do with his life. I am not and will not try to get him to change from being gay. No where in there is that my objective. He’s gay and we’re ok with that. We accept him as is. That’s not at all what I want to do.

We had a conversation with him about respect for the community and common sense. Our home is now his home, but it’s also ours. The one piece move he pulled tanning out back is not acceptable. He understands it and he says it’s not going to happen again. I suspect there’s a meaning there. A message. Perhaps an effort to communicate through the choice of bathing suit he selected. The wife believes it may be testing the waters before going full transvestite. I’m not sure if that wasn’t an effort on his behalf to simply test the rules at home. Like to see how far he can push the envelop before we put our foot down. She’s much better with psychology than I am, so I usually defer to her. At this point we’re monitoring. If anything similar happens we should be able to make a better determination at what it’s all about.

He has his 18th birthday coming up next month. We haven’t indicated we’re doing anything for it yet, but I’m hoping we’ve built a bond strong enough by then to where he feels part of the household and believes he deserves the fuss over an event like that. I mentioned yesterday he talks like a robot. What I mean by that is he gives nothing up. He doesn’t show you who he is or much at all beyond direct answers. He only asks specifically what he means. Things like will you be home be 3 pm ? No reason attached to it.

No not until 3:30

Ok, and he walks into the room and shuts the door. I’ll ask why and he says no reason, just wondering. I’ll say I can be home by 3:00 and he’ll say ok cool, see you then, never letting on one way or the other what that was all about.

Physically he’s nothing to speak of. He’s tall, skinny, pale, no muscle tone, piercings and flamboyant hair. I want to get him on the hill (lone mountain) for a good hike and to get his muscles working. To get his system active and to promote positive physical activity. The wife is really bright and usually a step ahead of me in understanding human activity and reactive action. She will be observing and passing on to me items to study and focus on once she has an idea of exactly where we are on things.

I appreciate the support and positive posts.

Have you told him you fought mma? If he likes it so much even female, he prob would like to learn some moves. Why don't you teach him some wrestling 

2breath2feel - 

Have you told him you fought mma? If he likes it so much even female, he prob would like to learn some moves. Why don't you teach him some wrestling 

Yeah he’s aware. I have a room where I keep my wrestling stuff and MMA stuff in. This home is a transition home for us so much of it is in boxes. The next place is our long term, stay there for a while home and we have an area that will have all that displayed. He’s not the athletic type. He’s the know all the stats fan who would never actually do it himself. I don’t see him training but I do want to get him active. Either hiking and running hills, or cycling. I think he would be much more competitive against girls than in the boys division. He’s just not very athletic.

In a fist fight, my wife would beat his ass and they weigh close to the same. She’s an athlete. She enjoys learning and applying the techniques. When her and I train together, I have to take her serious. Of course I never hit her back and I use very little power when I’m just touching her for her own defensive reaction, but I must be on point defensively or she’ll kick my head off. Tough cookie and she has some unfounded idea that I can’t be hurt. She usually thinks I’m faking it when I react to her strikes.

I’ve asked him to run a couple errands for me today and he’s earning financial credit for it. We want him to start accomplishing things and then build on it. To his credit, he has agreed to all this. He recognizes few people like him, and he’s not going anywhere with his life while others his age have all sorts of plans and are doing things.

Good on you and your wife for trying to help.  Might he have a touch of the aspergers or something?  Fixated on the obscure... no social IQ in this day and age of non stop media of all kinds?  Not being mean op, just thinking out loud.  Best of luck man

MFS_OL_SKOOL -

If he's gay, wouldn't he be attracted to the male fighters?

hold on BUSTER

by your logic most of us would be focusing on women's mma instead

sport is sport

StankieEdgar - 
SinCityHustler -
Reyne - 

*Picks (no homo)

You know I’m torn on this. I am entirely opposed to women’s cage fights and any violence against women, be it physical or emotional. I just refuse to watch the overwhelming majority of it. I’ve taken a stand that I only waiver on for the sake of my wife. She’s into the WMMA so on occasion I will put my stand aside and join her for a fight she’s excited about. Nunes vs Cyborg is one such type fight exception. I took her to Ronda vs Nunes (they gave us free tickets) and we absolutely loved the event, but Ronda is the rare exception of a female I wanted to see beaten bloody like in an abusive relationship. If she ran from Travis beaten to a bloody pulp and toward my car as I was passing by, I’d accelerate.

Yeah, so not sure about gambling on something I strongly oppose. If I see Stacey’s making a high percentage of picks correctly, I will have to revisit it, but I’m thinking I probably will just avoid that altogether. I’d view it as blood money.

You’re fucking weird. 

He is, especially when it comes to homosexuality. He knows his shit when it comes to wrestling though.

this is a courageous thread

Tell him you and the world aren’t going to discriminate against him for being the way he is. 

He cannot expect the world to change for him.   

Generally people that work hard and have a strong work ethic succeed in life( meaning they won’t be overcome by the commonly emence burdens in life and ultimately have to rely on others in anyway remotely close to the ability they can and should be reliant upon themself ) he will have a fruitful life and discover true independence if he cultivates a strong work ethic. 

His sexul orientation will not be the defining characteristic of his life should he choose to define his life through first overcoming the complexity life has to offer irrespective of sexuality 

I’m drunk and going to bed. 

He’s clearly a gay male feminist that thinks a strong woman is empowering/inspiring or some such shit.

I get it- to a gay guy WMMA is probably pretty badass but watching dominant alpha men do it is likely intimidating. 

Good for him. At least he actually watches it unlike the hipsters on here that pretend to like it to sound progressive. 

@SinCity

Youre a good dude and one of my fav posters on the board.

Kid needs a big brother right now. You sound like a good dude hope you are up for it. And if willing, showing him a few moves. Double leg, jab maybe a guillotine as he is going to get messed with in his life. Martial arts helps people in so many ways. Good luck dude...

DCgavemetheBBC -

Pics or gtfo

Target_the_Gash -

What is with all this homoerotic fan fiction showing up on the UG, anyway? I thought that was OG action?

homoerotic fan fiction is a genre that appeals to all demographics