Homosexual moves in, views wmma seemingly all day

SinCityHustler -
2breath2feel - 

Have you told him you fought mma? If he likes it so much even female, he prob would like to learn some moves. Why don't you teach him some wrestling 

Yeah he’s aware. I have a room where I keep my wrestling stuff and MMA stuff in. This home is a transition home for us so much of it is in boxes. The next place is our long term, stay there for a while home and we have an area that will have all that displayed. He’s not the athletic type. He’s the know all the stats fan who would never actually do it himself. I don’t see him training but I do want to get him active. Either hiking and running hills, or cycling. I think he would be much more competitive against girls than in the boys division. He’s just not very athletic.

In a fist fight, my wife would beat his ass and they weigh close to the same. She’s an athlete. She enjoys learning and applying the techniques. When her and I train together, I have to take her serious. Of course I never hit her back and I use very little power when I’m just touching her for her own defensive reaction, but I must be on point defensively or she’ll kick my head off. Tough cookie and she has some unfounded idea that I can’t be hurt. She usually thinks I’m faking it when I react to her strikes.

I’ve asked him to run a couple errands for me today and he’s earning financial credit for it. We want him to start accomplishing things and then build on it. To his credit, he has agreed to all this. He recognizes few people like him, and he’s not going anywhere with his life while others his age have all sorts of plans and are doing things.

He sounds perfect for bjj 

StankieEdgar -
SinCityHustler -
Reyne - 

*Picks (no homo)

You know I’m torn on this. I am entirely opposed to women’s cage fights and any violence against women, be it physical or emotional. I just refuse to watch the overwhelming majority of it. I’ve taken a stand that I only waiver on for the sake of my wife. She’s into the WMMA so on occasion I will put my stand aside and join her for a fight she’s excited about. Nunes vs Cyborg is one such type fight exception. I took her to Ronda vs Nunes (they gave us free tickets) and we absolutely loved the event, but Ronda is the rare exception of a female I wanted to see beaten bloody like in an abusive relationship. If she ran from Travis beaten to a bloody pulp and toward my car as I was passing by, I’d accelerate.

Yeah, so not sure about gambling on something I strongly oppose. If I see Stacey’s making a high percentage of picks correctly, I will have to revisit it, but I’m thinking I probably will just avoid that altogether. I’d view it as blood money.

You’re fucking weird. 

Is he a Fallon Fox fan?

You said you lived with your grandpa in Las Vegas?  Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

I don’t understand what makes you share this here. You might be exposing the kid. Some of the details are uncalled for.

That said, good luck to both of you. Hope both of you can learn from this experience.

Come on OP, don’t bullshit a bullshitter. we all know this ‘nephew’ of yours is actually you?! 

2breath2feel - 
SinCityHustler -
2breath2feel - 

Have you told him you fought mma? If he likes it so much even female, he prob would like to learn some moves. Why don't you teach him some wrestling 

Yeah he’s aware. I have a room where I keep my wrestling stuff and MMA stuff in. This home is a transition home for us so much of it is in boxes. The next place is our long term, stay there for a while home and we have an area that will have all that displayed. He’s not the athletic type. He’s the know all the stats fan who would never actually do it himself. I don’t see him training but I do want to get him active. Either hiking and running hills, or cycling. I think he would be much more competitive against girls than in the boys division. He’s just not very athletic.

In a fist fight, my wife would beat his ass and they weigh close to the same. She’s an athlete. She enjoys learning and applying the techniques. When her and I train together, I have to take her serious. Of course I never hit her back and I use very little power when I’m just touching her for her own defensive reaction, but I must be on point defensively or she’ll kick my head off. Tough cookie and she has some unfounded idea that I can’t be hurt. She usually thinks I’m faking it when I react to her strikes.

I’ve asked him to run a couple errands for me today and he’s earning financial credit for it. We want him to start accomplishing things and then build on it. To his credit, he has agreed to all this. He recognizes few people like him, and he’s not going anywhere with his life while others his age have all sorts of plans and are doing things.

He sounds perfect for bjj 

Come to think of it, yes this is spot on.

I have a friend who has recently moved into town who’s very technical personal trainer. He has a youtube channel about weight lifting, strength, and fitness… He’s asked me to be his guinea pig on the channel and for me to go through his training techniques. He will be tying this into his personal training business here in Vegas. Why me? Because I’m out of my prime, busy dude here in the valley who enjoys staying fit and getting extreme on my training methods. This is largely his target market. We’ve already begun getting some footage in for it.

I’ve convinced him to allow Stacey to also be a part of it. This will be the non athletic type teenager/young adult to follow along and see how someone of their similar body type (GSP calls it ectomorph) can improve using his techniques. My personality works well for the character, Stacey’s is going to be a challenge. He is all in. I like the jiu jitsu idea. I believe this could be the lead in to that.

JustAnotherMMAFan - 

I don’t understand what makes you share this here. You might be exposing the kid. Some of the details are uncalled for.

That said, good luck to both of you. Hope both of you can learn from this experience.

This is the site I visit with by far the highest concentration of homosexuals. As an example of this, at least 10 or so have asked for the boy’s photos. This is where I am most likely to get relevant feedback. I’ve committed to helping the boy. This is an aspect of my efforts.

ThatsHowIRoll - 

He’s clearly a gay male feminist that thinks a strong woman is empowering/inspiring or some such shit.

I get it- to a gay guy WMMA is probably pretty badass but watching dominant alpha men do it is likely intimidating. 

Good for him. At least he actually watches it unlike the hipsters on here that pretend to like it to sound progressive. 

There’s no question there, he’s actually a real wmma fan and not for the below average looks or flat asses these marginal women (the “hottest” ones) bring to the table. He is in it for the competitiveness and the high level athleticism the majority possess. And I have no clue who they are. He likes to get froggy when he’s rattling off their names. Like it means anything. haha I’ll see if I remember a name next time he goes on a rant about these obscure cage fight chicks.

I love setting him off.

“Stacey, can anyone in the world beat Joanna?” Then listen to him go off with a number of girls I’ve never heard of. Granted I’ve never heard of the majority in the UFC, let alone those outside the promotion.

Koga -

Most of your 21,000 novel-length posts are about WMMA. Is Stacey what you like to be called when you wear women’s clothes?

Lmao .. Damn OP

What kind of cuck let's the wife move in her gay nephew?

LurkerDoober - 

Good on you and your wife for trying to help.  Might he have a touch of the aspergers or something?  Fixated on the obscure... no social IQ in this day and age of non stop media of all kinds?  Not being mean op, just thinking out loud.  Best of luck man

We’re going to find out. At the moment we’re not aware of anything medical, but certainly there could be something there. He’s coming from a single parent home and we’re aware of some emotional issues which may be at play. The wife is really good psychologically and we’ve added some coverages to his medical plan in order to have the resources to cope with things as they come up or as we identify them.

Thank you for the well wishes.

bungee up - 

Tell him you and the world aren’t going to discriminate against him for being the way he is. 

He cannot expect the world to change for him.   

Generally people that work hard and have a strong work ethic succeed in life( meaning they won’t be overcome by the commonly emence burdens in life and ultimately have to rely on others in anyway remotely close to the ability they can and should be reliant upon themself ) he will have a fruitful life and discover true independence if he cultivates a strong work ethic. 

His sexul orientation will not be the defining characteristic of his life should he choose to define his life through first overcoming the complexity life has to offer irrespective of sexuality 

I’m drunk and going to bed. 

Yeah we had this talk. We discussed making his life happen for himself the way he wants it, but also within the parameters of reality. His aunt is really successful and she’s his heroine (yes I’m aware hero is gender neutral these days but fuck 'em, I’m sticking with the old term). To his credit, he walked into our home with an attitude and his guard way up. Out of respect for his aunt and for me, he is doing very well. He is accepting he has to consider others and he has to be accountable.

Giventofly99 - 

@SinCity

Youre a good dude and one of my fav posters on the board.

Kid needs a big brother right now. You sound like a good dude hope you are up for it. And if willing, showing him a few moves. Double leg, jab maybe a guillotine as he is going to get messed with in his life. Martial arts helps people in so many ways. Good luck dude...

Hey thank you. Yes this is something important. I mentioned in a post above he’s from a single parent home. The other parent has recently become available to be in his life again, and as a family we were discussing Stacey and what might be his best option to get out from under the disguise he wears. To come out and be a part of every day society and life with friends and social interaction.

The wife and I enjoy working with a women’s group (battered wives) and helping there around our schedule. Incredibly rewarding. So many wonderful lives that are broken and need someone to care about them. Then it came to me. What if we take Stacey in and become his support system. We take him from where he is currently and we bring him along in a positive manner and help him to grow. Everyone agreed and so we talked to him and made him the offer. And here we are.

Off to work now, beautiful day today here in Las Vegas.

SinCityHustler -
Giventofly99 - 

@SinCity

Youre a good dude and one of my fav posters on the board.

Kid needs a big brother right now. You sound like a good dude hope you are up for it. And if willing, showing him a few moves. Double leg, jab maybe a guillotine as he is going to get messed with in his life. Martial arts helps people in so many ways. Good luck dude...

Hey thank you. Yes this is something important. I mentioned in a post above he’s from a single parent home. The other parent has recently become available to be in his life again, and as a family we were discussing Stacey and what might be his best option to get out from under the disguise he wears. To come out and be a part of every day society and life with friends and social interaction.

The wife and I enjoy working with a women’s group (battered wives) and helping there around our schedule. Incredibly rewarding. So many wonderful lives that are broken and need someone to care about them. Then it came to me. What if we take Stacey in and become his support system. We take him from where he is currently and we bring him along in a positive manner and help him to grow. Everyone agreed and so we talked to him and made him the offer. And here we are.

Off to work now, beautiful day today here in Las Vegas.

euh, how old was he again?

17, has a birthday next month.

Morpheus1976 - 

this is some high level UFC trolling, whahahhaha

I wouldn’t feel comfortable posting pics of an under aged homosexual boy. It’s just not going to lead to anything good. I’ve posted pics of myself and even video here in the past, so I’m certainly not opposed to that if it’s received in good faith, but I suspect many of the homosexuals here would abuse his photos for their sexual needs. I’m just not willing to do that. Perhaps when we get going on some training we’ll have something that’s appropriate.

I’ve asked Stacey to wait till fight week to start with his currently unbearable talk of wmma. He’s so excited for the Montana fight. He’s been itching to give me his break down but man I just can’t sit through it. He over sells it way too much. Next week I’ll see about learning who these girls are and what they do well. I have only seen a handful of them (Ronda twice and she looks like dog shit each time, she’s the GOAT?) thus far I’m not exactly impressed with any of them. Keeping an open mind.

Well, you can’t seem to spell “role model” or “desktop” computer correctly, so he should probably move in with someone else if he really wants to learn how to adult. 

“underaged” is also one word, so is “breakdown” I hope you’re trolling, jfc. 

MagSlim - 

Well, you can’t seem to spell “role model” or “desktop” computer correctly, so he should probably move in with someone else if he really wants to learn how to adult. 

Lol @ someone that uses the phrase “how to adult” lecturing anyone on being a role model.

McSurly -
MagSlim - 

Lol @ someone that uses the phrase “how to adult” lecturing anyone on being a role model.

You’re not doing it right either.