Honda/ Cyborg catch weight?

This fight never happens. Ever.

Ray Elbe - 
orcus -
Ray Elbe - 
Phil999 -
BigTedBear - Rhonda doesn't want any part of Cris she went down a weight class already to avoid her.

Cris v Holly is the more interesting fight but they should get Cris a few more fights to introduce her to casual UFC fans. Phone Post 3.0

Are you talking about the time period when Cris was ingesting steroids that men use?  And that she still retains the effects from.

You're an idiot. I like you but we've taken muscle off her---real muscle weight. The woman fought at her lightest weight in 10 years...and you're saying she has retained strength from 5 years ago despite this being her 4th fight under usada... Phone Post 3.0

Ray, was George Lockhart wrong when he said she'd be in the ring up to 168 on Saturday?

Yes, she was under 155 Phone Post 3.0

Well, that's certainly interesting. George is not a reliable source, and Cyborg was under 155, or probably right around Holly Holm's weight. She certainly looked impressive at that weight. 

Ray, I don't know if you saw my offer on another thread, but I will make a one-year screenname bet with you that Cyborg fights at 135 before the end of 2017.

Honda has showed herself to be nothing but a bully and a coward.

It's all fun and games when she's easily arm barring girls in the 1st, but after a beating and a loss she throws a total shit fit, talks about suicide and disappears, typical bully behaviour.

She will never get in a cage with Cyborg.

Ronda won't fight her because she can't afford another loss especially an ass whooping like jolly gave her. Her brand would be smashed Phone Post 3.0

JustAnotherMMAFan - Catchweight at 175 lbs now?

I am sure Ronda is the heavier of the two now. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously lol Phone Post 3.0

orcus -
lifeaftrprison - 
orcus -

"Why not? "

Probably because there is zero incentive for Ronda to fight a 168lb Cyborg in a meaningless catchweight fight, as opposed to fighting Miesha or Nunes or Holly for the 135 title.

Besides the millions it will make ? Phone Post 3.0

Ronda made millions fighting Bethe Correia. Why accomodate a 170lb woman by fighting her at 140?

Back in the day... Fighters wanted to prove they were the best around. Maybe make the fans happy while they're at it. You're literally only looking at the business/ numbers side. Being completely blind to other areas. Hell, maybe you're right. Bottom line this fight needs to happen for them and us. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure why many keep citing "millions" and "ppv buys" as a reason for honda to take a fight against cyborg outside of the UFCs established weight class. No one knows cyborg, no one but the UG cares, women will be put off by her turning them off to women's MMA, there is no real "rivalry"...just some trash talking, it is the least compelling story line in the 135 lb division, particularly compared to honda/meisha or honda/holm. It will be bad for women's mma and mma generally. Phone Post 3.0

Honda coming back and rematching the woman that tuned her up will do better numbers than a Cyborg fight. Phone Post 3.0