Honda HBO trailer

Dana was very smart bringing her in. No male fighter has had a peice like this done by HBO

There needs to be some interest in this shit quick so I can get rid of the tickets I stupidly bought. Phone Post

GroundStPound - 

There needs to be some interest in this shit quick so I can get rid of the tickets I stupidly bought. Phone Post

Busy or don't want to see the show?

UFC didn't swear they would never have female fighters. Dana always said that the talent pool isn't deep enough. He said if the talent pool got deep enough, they would do it. The talent pool still isn't that deep but they're doing it anyways.

I really hope this is good.  And I hope the "you'll be rooting for her" thing is true, because I've found it hard to root for Ronda recently.

Looks good.

Dana's not so dumb. Phone Post

HBO is acknowledging the existence of MMA? And not in a human cock fighting context? That's definitely a good thing. Good on Rousey for bringing that type of attention.

Smellde Gluve -
GroundStPound -  There needs to be some interest in this shit quick so I can get rid of the tickets I stupidly bought. Phone Post

Would love to have gone to my 1st state side fight. I bought the tix as a surprise for my girlfriend just before Xmas in case they sold out.

I was planning on following up with flights and accom in Cali as an Xmas an present,
it would have been cool to visit West Coast America and see another UFC together.

...but pretty glad I didn't book in the end as the girlfriend paid for flights and accom in Amsterdam for the same week as Xmas presents!!

Now I just have unload these $200 tickets on eBay! Phone Post

GroundStPound - 
Smellde Gluve -
GroundStPound -  There needs to be some interest in this shit quick so I can get rid of the tickets I stupidly bought. Phone Post

Would love to have gone to my 1st state side fight. I bought the tix as a surprise for my girlfriend just before Xmas in case they sold out.

I was planning on following up with flights and accom in Cali as an Xmas an present,
it would have been cool to visit West Coast America and see another UFC together.

...but pretty glad I didn't book in the end as the girlfriend paid for flights and accom in Amsterdam for the same week as Xmas presents!!

Aha I see. I'd love to see the Hendo Vs Machida fight live.

Good luck on the ticket sales.

Smellde Gluve -
GroundStPound - 
Smellde Gluve -

Aha I see. I'd love to see the Hendo Vs Machida fight live.

Good luck on the ticket sales.

Yes exactly it's gonna be sick as fuck!! ill be tuned in to ufc.tv from wherever i am in Holland. Phone Post

BrattMamley - 

Dana's not so dumb. Phone Post

If Dana listened to the fans the UFC would be 500 mill in the hole and on the brink of going under right now.

Doesnt mean everything they do works but they seem to know how to run an mma org and make money and this is no different.

Dana found his potential crossover star that can go places others cant/wont.

This story is the perfect example, there are plenty of guys who had rough backgrounds, dominated in the sport but her being a female, being the first, her background makes it a story Real Sports would cover.

Some poor kid from Brazil becoming champ isnt a story they are gonna care about in mma.

Porkchop - UFC didn't swear they would never have female fighters. Dana always said that the talent pool isn't deep enough. He said if the talent pool got deep enough, they would do it. The talent pool still isn't that deep but they're doing it anyways.

no. dana always said until recently that you will NEVER see women in the UFC.

Porkchop - UFC didn't swear they would never have female fighters. Dana always said that the talent pool isn't deep enough. He said if the talent pool got deep enough, they would do it. The talent pool still isn't that deep but they're doing it anyways.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=I4X6cUOQv6w Phone Post

GroundStPound - There needs to be some interest in this shit quick so I can get rid of the tickets I stupidly bought. Phone Post

Where are your tickets? I MAY be interested unless you're looking for top dollar for them. Phone Post

GroundStPound - 
Porkchop - UFC didn't swear they would never have female fighters. Dana always said that the talent pool isn't deep enough. He said if the talent pool got deep enough, they would do it. The talent pool still isn't that deep but they're doing it anyways.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=I4X6cUOQv6w Phone Post

Yeah because the talent pool wasnt deep enough and he didnt have a star.

palmmute -
GroundStPound - There needs to be some interest in this shit quick so I can get rid of the tickets I stupidly bought. Phone Post

Where are your tickets? I MAY be interested unless you're looking for top dollar for them. Phone Post

210 row M aisle seating Phone Post

Looks great.