Honest Government Ad. Corona Virus.

Dealing with a pandemic after 40 years of neoliberal capitalist shitfuckerry, with focus on backward countries like the USA.

Bullshit video..

jcblass - Bullshit video..

A stern rebuttal that is obviously grounded in solid reason and logic. I'd be very interested in reading the calculus behind this stern spanking I've been given.

salligori - 

A stern rebuttal that is obviously grounded in solid reason and logic. I'd be very interested in reading the calculus behind this stern spanking I've been given.

"I'd be very interested in reading the calculus behind this stern spanking I've been given."

I try to avoid anyone this self-absorbed..."what is your logical reasoning behind the calculus that you maintain."

Are we in England in the 1700s. Fuck off.

jcblass -
salligori - 

"I'd be very interested in reading the calculus behind this stern spanking I've been given."

I try to avoid anyone this self-absorbed..."what is your logical reasoning behind the calculus that you maintain."

Are we in England in the 1700s. Fuck off.

Yeah, absolutely.  One of the favourite passtimes in 18th century England was posting videos on internet forums.

Self absorbed?  How did you establish that you benighted fuck-wit?

Self absorbed in that I don't believe you can tackle a global pandemic by taking to the streets with an assault rifle like some prohibitionist era mad fucker?