Honeymoon in Kihei Hawaii TME!

So I'm going on my honeymoon in Kihei and I've never been to Hawaii. I'll be there from July 22nd to the 29th, anything I can't miss? Food, activities? Thanks ! Phone Post 3.0

When I was in Kihei all I did was snorkel non stop. We also drove to Hana which I would highly recommend. Its a 3 hour drive with some of the most beautiful scenery ive ever seen. Along the way theres bamboo forests, black sand beaches, then you finally get to Hana and see water as blue as windex. Phone Post 3.0

Go find some Tongans! I see plenty Tongans in kihei. Tell them you think they are Samoan and say "ufa" to them! Best time ever Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

My brother lived in Kihei for years. Very beautiful place.

Go eat at Capische!

Thanks I will definitely go and try it out ! I'll let you know how it is. Phone Post 3.0

meth wizard - When I was in Kihei all I did was snorkel non stop. We also drove to Hana which I would highly recommend. Its a 3 hour drive with some of the most beautiful scenery ive ever seen. Along the way theres bamboo forests, black sand beaches, then you finally get to Hana and see water as blue as windex. Phone Post 3.0
That's sounds great. Did you go through a company for snorkeling? Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - Go find some Tongans! I see plenty Tongans in kihei. Tell them you think they are Samoan and say "ufa" to them! Best time ever Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Only take the ride to Hana if you can stand being in a car for 6 hours driving at 15 mph. Beautiful, sure, but it ended up being quite tedious.

Go to Haleakala for the sunrise. Get there early and bring warm clothes.

You should post this in the hg (Hawaii ground) you'll get some real insight and maybe even a blow job and locations to secret spots Phone Post 3.0

Docholiday32 -
meth wizard - When I was in Kihei all I did was snorkel non stop. We also drove to Hana which I would highly recommend. Its a 3 hour drive with some of the most beautiful scenery ive ever seen. Along the way theres bamboo forests, black sand beaches, then you finally get to Hana and see water as blue as windex. Phone Post 3.0
That's sounds great. Did you go through a company for snorkeling? Phone Post 3.0
No i literally walked along the beach and would randomly stop and go in. I rented the gear for dirt cheap. They have guided tours though. One of which brings you a little off the coast to what i believe is an underwater volcano. Now I want to go back. Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - You should post this in the hg (Hawaii ground) you'll get some real insight and maybe even a blow job and locations to secret spots Phone Post 3.0
Do I just copy and paste to the Hawaii ground or can someone move the thread? I'm on my iPhone so I don't know how to do shit lol. Phone Post 3.0

Docholiday32 -
things to see people to do - You should post this in the hg (Hawaii ground) you'll get some real insight and maybe even a blow job and locations to secret spots Phone Post 3.0
Do I just copy and paste to the Hawaii ground or can someone move the thread? I'm on my iPhone so I don't know how to do shit lol. Phone Post 3.0
Start a new thread Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -
Docholiday32 - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

My brother lived in Kihei for years. Very beautiful place.

Go eat at Capische!

Thanks I will definitely go and try it out ! I'll let you know how it is. Phone Post 3.0

It is one of the best restaurants in Hawaii. Views are gorgeous.

Will I need to make reservations? Phone Post 3.0