Honolulu cops attack innocent people

When a Honolulu police officer couldn't find the person he was looking for, he took his anger out on two innocent people. Officer Vince Moore slapped, punched, and kicked one man. The other man was kicked twice and hit in the head with a chair. That victim went to the hospital right after the beating. He had to have staples in his head and has a broken bone in his hand.

Officer Moore is on unpaid leave, while the other officer was forced to retire.

Surveillance video caught Kalihi CRU officer Vincent Morre punching, kicking and throwing a chair at a man while Morre was trying to serve an arrest warrant for another man at a game room near Kapiolani Boulevard. Moore is now on desk duty and faces an FBI investigation into possible civil rights violations.

That's right:  Frustrated at being unable to locate the person they were seeking, two cops attacked three random people in anger, hospitalizing one.  One cop simply retired, the other is on leave. 

The Honolulu PD has yet to charge either officer in the incident, and the Justice Department is investigating the incident.

"There is no blue shield"-The OG

Roid rage? Or just Blue-rage?

WidespreadPanic -

Roid rage? Or just Blue-rage?

Kalihi rage IMO. Fuckin' hated that place, spent every summer there busting my ass working for free for my pops and getting punked outside the bowling alley. Phone Post 3.0

why would you get punked outside the bowling alley. isnt' hawaii a beautiful place and many people want to go there?

I live in Kalihi and can attest to the fact that the officers in the substation here are assholes. I had one pull his gun on me as a teen. I've even seen them drag race on residential streets but if you go 10 mph on the same road they pull you over. That being said, this neighborhood would probably be worse if there wasn't a substation nearby. Phone Post 3.0

Source?

LynchedByMarshawns12er - I live in Kalihi and can attest to the fact that the officers in the substation here are assholes. I had one pull his gun on me as a teen. I've even seen them drag race on residential streets but if you go 10 mph on the same road they pull you over. That being said, this neighborhood would probably be worse if there wasn't a substation nearby. Phone Post 3.0
I used to live in the Valley past the the pink store. Cops in Kalihi are dicks for sure! Phone Post 3.0

McSurly - Source?
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:grtH2o4z Phone Post 3.0

Do Hawaiians rage more than most people? I always wondered, they seem temperamental Phone Post 3.0

8:30RezAtDorsia -
LynchedByMarshawns12er - I live in Kalihi and can attest to the fact that the officers in the substation here are assholes. I had one pull his gun on me as a teen. I've even seen them drag race on residential streets but if you go 10 mph on the same road they pull you over. That being said, this neighborhood would probably be worse if there wasn't a substation nearby. Phone Post 3.0
I used to live in the Valley past the the pink store. Cops in Kalihi are dicks for sure! Phone Post 3.0
Lol. I guess we were neighbors. I live near there. Phone Post 3.0

If that were on video and the dude that got kicked went for the cops gun and killed him would he still go to jail? Phone Post 3.0

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - If that were on video and the dude that got kicked went for the cops gun and killed him would he still go to jail? Phone Post 3.0

Neither officer involved has been arrested, much less charged with a crime. 

There was a video recently of an off duty police officer beating the shit out of his girlfriend and there were no criminal charges even with the evidence. I doubt anything will happen to these cops. It's sad. Phone Post 3.0

In for mcsurly to explain why these cops should not be charged.  My guess is he'll say that the cops should not be charged because I am an asshole.  

It really is sickening that cops commit these crimes and the worst that happens is they are allowed to resign, which means they are free to apply for a job with another department.  

4ltr

angryinch -

In for mcsurly to explain why these cops should not be charged.  My guess is he'll say that the cops should not be charged because I am an asshole.  

It really is sickening that cops commit these crimes and the worst that happens is they are allowed to resign, which means they are free to apply for a job with another department.  

I'll never ever understand cop apologists. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - 4ltr

well its later now and just watched the vid. holy fuck, these dudes should have an open season sign on them to be randomly attacked. fair is fair right?

They should be sitting in jail right now Phone Post 3.0

RubberFistofFury - They should be sitting in jail right now Phone Post 3.0

Nah, they live under a different set of law.  Assault and battery is not considered a crime if they are the ones doing it.