I had some success with this move against beginners last year and I'm
thinking about reincorporating it into my game. Just wanted to know
what y'all thought about this move.
Starting from full, closed guard: I'm sweeping to my right.
1) I shift my hips out to the left.
2. I grapevine their left leg with my right leg.
3. I get the over/under grip, underhook on their right side. Sometimes
here I don't get the underhook but instead push on their deltoid--it
helps to turn them over.
4. I circle my left leg in to get the butterfly hook.
5. I sit up. Because my hips are shifted out to the left a bit, my body is
already at the 45 angle; this increases my chances of falling back to my
side instead of my back.
6. I fall back onto my side and kick them over.
Is this a solid move, or just some trash I made up :)