Hooker showed up at my front door

Me and my GF moved into a new house a few weeks ago. It's in the same neighborhood I sold my last house in so I thought I knew it pretty well. Nice area, no trashy neighbors, upper middle income families for my region.

Apparently my GF was discussing our move with her sister (who works for 911 in our county) and told her our street name. She says "I know that street. We get calls all the time from some lady who says hookers randomly show up at her house looking for a john that contacted them and it's always wrong addresses but the same street."

Of course my GF thinks it's a joke and forgets to tell me.

I was talking on the phone with her as I'm heading to work the other night, and she's in bed but says someone is knocking and ringing the door bell a lot and asks if I was expecting my family or a delivery. I said no, and she decided not to get out of bed to check. Finally it stopped, she went a minute later and didn't see anyone. I end our call and then get this text convo.

GF-So mystery solved on who was at the door. Apprently, (GF's Sister) said that hookers are given addresses on our street by accidnet or it's close to a different address, but this lady that lives on our street always calls 911 about it. That's who was just at our door.

Me-What???

GF-You read that right!

Me-You've got to be fucking kidding me

GF-Swear. I am laughing so hard because I thought (sister) was bullshitting. I looked out the window and this busted ass, leathery meth head is standing there with her hair in a bun and a cigarette. She had on some boy shorts, a white tank top, a long cardigan, and some heels.

Me-I thought you didn't see anyone?

GF-She came back

Me-What in the actual fuck

GF-I'm assuming this was who was here the first time. 

ME-How do they get the address wrong so often?

GF-I have no clue!!! When (sister) told me that story I couldn't believe it, I thought it had to be a lie. The hooker at the door determined, it was not.

I'm just glad this happened with her at home. If she had pulled up in the drive way with some hooker at the door and me at home I may have been stabbed or shot.

Stop calling backpage girls op. 

Pics? GF or whore

209'd@170 -

Pics? GF or whore

I vote whore: "I looked out the window and this busted ass, leathery meth head is standing there with her hair in a bun and a cigarette. She had on some boy shorts, a white tank top, a long cardigan, and some heels"

Have a "we didn't order a hooker " sign made . Or a "Your pimp fucked up the address again hoe"

209'd@170 -

Pics? GF or whore

Heres the psycological thriller twist -

the GF and the hooker were THE SAME PERSON!

sooooo, did you smash? i mean she was already there right, might as well

You should at least get her rates for when you and your girl break up.

Call THN to pick the hooker up.  Problem solved

TheMMAn -

Call THN to pick the hooker up.  Problem solved

^ bravo sir .

4th of July weekend 1995, my 21 year old self was working that summer as an interstate truck driver. 6:30am I was fast asleep in my truck at a Georgia truck stop when a loud knocking woke me up. I scrambled out of bed and peeked out my window to see two surprisingly not bad looking lot lizards (truck stop prostitutes) asking me if I wanted to party. Being 21 I actually gave it a moment's thought, but decided that AIDS + 6:30am was too much and sent them packing. 

I always wondered how much action they got knocking on random trucks at 6:30am.

oldnslow - 

4th of July weekend 1995, my 21 year old self was working that summer as an interstate truck driver. 6:30am I was fast asleep in my truck at a Georgia truck stop when a loud knocking woke me up. I scrambled out of bed and peeked out my window to see two surprisingly not bad looking lot lizards (truck stop prostitutes) asking me if I wanted to party. Being 21 I actually gave it a moment's thought, but decided that AIDS + 6:30am was too much and sent them packing. 

dad is that you? 

Josh -
oldnslow - 

dad is that you? 

I'm from Maine also... So maybe?

Paging THN was this one of yours?

oldnslow -

I'm more concerned about 21 year olds being allowed to drive trucks interstate, than I am about Ops hooker.

The_Rapist_/_Therapist -
oldnslow -

I'm more concerned about 21 year olds being allowed to drive trucks interstate, than I am about Ops hooker.

You should be. Never move with NorthAmerican Van Lines. Don't known If they still do do this program, but back in '95 they had something called College Fleet because the moving business is very busy in the Summer. 21 is the minimum age to drive interstate, so they recruited 21 year old college kids, trained us for a month in Ft Wayne, Indiana to get our Class A CDL, then gave us an 18 wheeler to go out across the country for the Summer to love furniture and wreack havoc upon the highways.  Fun as hell for my 21 year old self. Did it for 2 summers,  and made some decent money. Also broke a lot of shit. Good times.

Did you kiss and cuddle her before video taping yourself fucking her while she sleeps?

Josh - 

sooooo, did you smash? i mean she was already there right, might as well

its free right? like when they deliver the wrong pizza?