Hooker vs Dustin would be fun

Fantastic call out by Dan, hope to see this early 2020. 

https://twitter.com/DustinPoirier/status/1180696808038813696?s=20

Mike OxBIG -
https://twitter.com/DustinPoirier/status/1180696808038813696?s=20

Poor Dustin. No way he gets another shot at McGregor. 

I hope Dustin makes his money before he fights Hooker.  If he loses he will forever lose his high ranking.

Conor vs Dustin 2 is the least exciting matchup. Conor smokes him again easily as Dustin doesn't even beat him in his own dreams and knows he stands no chance.

Aaron Becker - 

Conor vs Dustin 2 is the least exciting matchup. Conor smokes him again easily as Dustin doesn't even beat him in his own dreams and knows he stands no chance.

I agree for the most part. For that fight to make sense, Dustin needed to become the champ. Either that or Conor chooses to fight him.

It's the only winnable fight for Conor on the table at the moment. Khabib smokes him anytime, Tony will smash him.

Hooker beats Dustin easily.  Dustin trying to get a big payday before be retires or becomes irrelevant.

1 Like
Shugum -

Hooker beats Dustin easily.  Dustin trying to get a big payday before be retires or becomes irrelevant.

Care to explain how Dan beats Dustin easily?

Conor never fight Poirer again. He melted him. How could that possibly go better for him? He needs cowboy or similar. He needs a win. 

Mike OxBIG -
Shugum -

Dustin's a quitter. He's at the stage in his career where he knows he'll never be the champ. So he's fighting for paychecks. Somewhat in the same boat as Cub Swanson. Hooker is a young lion hungry for the belt. I don't see Dustin having anything for Hooker distance management or Hooker size advantage on the ground. I predict 3rd round sub

Shugum -
Mike OxBIG -
Shugum -

Dustin's a quitter. He's at the stage in his career where he knows he'll never be the champ. So he's fighting for paychecks. Somewhat in the same boat as Cub Swanson. Hooker is a young lion hungry for the belt. I don't see Dustin having anything for Hooker distance management or Hooker size advantage on the ground. I predict 3rd round sub

Lol! Calling Dustin a quitter is hilarious. He has 6 career losses and bounced back from each loss with grit and integrity, improving every single time. I respect your fight prediction but please, it sounds really foolish calling Dustin a quitter

Dustin smokes Conor in the rematch. ill bet any kind of money

Mike OxBIG -
Shugum -
Mike OxBIG -
Shugum -

Lol! Calling Dustin a quitter is hilarious. He has 6 career losses and bounced back from each loss with grit and integrity, improving every single time. I respect your fight prediction but please, it sounds really foolish calling Dustin a quitter

He's quit in ever fight where he's not the hammer.

Shugum -
Mike OxBIG -
Shugum -
Mike OxBIG -
Shugum -

He's quit in ever fight where he's not the hammer.

Ok now you're just being an idiot

Conor broke Dustin with just his trash talk before their fight. He started believing what Conor was saying and lost before the fight even started, it would and will happen again if they were to have a second fight. He lost the Khabib fight when he told his corner he couldn't get Khabib off of him.

https://youtu.be/C_me9KGwqBw?t=174

I'm no Conor nuthugger and root against him in all his fights but he owns Dustin. 

knappster - 

Dustin smokes Conor in the rematch. ill bet any kind of money

I like Dustin, but he proven himself to be breakable mentally. Conor broke him before the fight even happened and Khabib broke him during their fight. I don’t see how Dustin beats Conor in a rematch given Conor already knows how to play him and that’s without the ammo of his win over him.